Levi's new house

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

levi_mom

Reaction score
We put Levi's new house together yesterday. Hubby cut the wood & put carpet on the levels and the bottom ramp. Still have to put carpet on top ramp. I thought it would take him some time to "get used" to it, but he's been alllll over it! Also, he's using his litter box for pee, but there are poops everywhere...lol. At this point, I don't care, because he's never had a litter box before and his yucko pee is going in this one. I'm sure part of the reason he pooped on the 2nd level is because I put some pellet up there to entice him to explore. Which, he didn't need...lol. I still need to get him some more toys, too, since he has SOOO much space in this house!

Levi chillin' out. The blue thing on top is the rattie cage. Hubby made a platform with wheels so it is easy for me to move him outto sweep. Right now there is a sheet over the whole thing, but under the sheetare those mats that fit together like puzzle pieces. We're using clamps for the door areas, until I can find something more practical and aesthetic to look at...lol.

001-1.jpg

Levi and Macie (mastiff) saying hello to each other. Macie has to check out and approve all new things in the house. I think since Levi likes his house so much, then Macie is cool with it...lol.

004-1.jpg

Levi wondering where Macie went.
005.jpg

Wow, that's a big cage :)
I bet he's loving it!!!

But I have one question? Can he stand straight up to stretch without hitting the top?

edit: forgot something

He can stand at the end part and where the ramps are. That was one of our concerns too, and we might end up taking out 1/2 of the first level for a bit more room. He's really enjoying it though. I was soooo excited when the first place he explored was his litter box!

Yea, that end spot where the carpeted ramp is and the green towel is open so he can stand up. Where he is sitting in the last pic, there is no 2nd level there and there is open space where the ramps are. He's already found his stand spots and goes to them whenever we walk by for his lovin'. lol

Pipp wrote:
None of my guys liked ramps, they preferred to jump. Maybe experiment and see Levi's preference. :)

Nice digs! Great design. :thumbup

sas :bunnydance:
Yea, the ramps were a waste of time. He doesn't use them at all...lol. We'll be taking those out and then he'll have even more space.

Latest posts

Back