Let's See Your Slippers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have pics of them on yet....I have trouble wearing them....

slippers3.jpg

For some reason...I have THREE!!!!!

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Don't have pics of them on yet....I have trouble wearing them....

slippers3.jpg

For some reason...I have THREE!!!!!
:laugh:That's so funny!

I don;t have bunny slippers, I have bunny socks and I wont even wearthem because the rabbits remind me of Mocha and Spice.:embarrassed:

Adorable! I'll have to get photos of the cute bunny socks that Matthew got me for Christmas last year.

Pam

The slippers are great! Just had someone tell me a couple of days ago that Fauna looks like a slipper.

I'll have to ask Santa for new slippers.

-Carolyn

I just had to show these offin here only because this kitten is only 4 weeksold , barely able to get around , butfound its way into the dining room .

I was sitting at my comp andcould here this funny growlysounds, I looked down and thisis what I saw !

untitled.jpg

I don't have photos of mine, lets face it, I'mterrible about getting photos of anything. But I have thesame slippers as Tina.

Jen

gypsy wrote:
I just had to show these off inhere only because this kitten is only 4 weeks old ,barely able to get around , but found itsway into the dining room .

I was sitting at my comp andcould here this funny growlysounds, I looked down and thisis what I saw !

untitled.jpg
That kitten is absolutely gorgeous Gypsy!

Vickie

This was too funny, I just had to share.

I was spending the weekend at a friend's house. She has acockatoo who is super friendly and just wonderful. I've hadmy buns at her house before and the bird has been fine, but apparentlythere is something about having bunnies as slippers. Everytime the bird saw them, she went absolutely nuts! She wouldscream and puff her feathers and sway on her perch and throw her headaround. It was hysterical.

Jen

Nose Twitch - that is one messed up rabbit you have! :shock:
What a hoot!
Only Rabbit Lovers would appreciate the humor in that!!
And it is halarious!

sfritzp wrote:
Nose Twitch - that is one messed up rabbit you have! :shock:
What a hoot!
Only Rabbit Lovers would appreciate the humor in that!!
And it is halarious!
LOL I just now saw this post, and I'm not sure it's the rabbit who is messed up...more like the human for taking the picture.

OH Suu you should have posted the other one , that was my favorite ,

I am glad You and Odin love the slippers, so who gets Altered first , Odin or theslippers lmao .

Mulitplying like rabbits, Nope not atShuu 's more like multiplying like bunnyslippers :laugh:

Back