Lets get to know each other more! Introduce yourself and answer 5 questions!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, my name is Elise I am 16 years old, turning 17 in July. I have 3 siblings my youngest is Noelle she is 14 years old, her birthday is likewise in July. My second youngest sibling is Antony and he is 15 years old turning 16 this November. And my last sibling Dominik is 18!

I have been thinking a lot about what my career will be when I am actually want to get a job, and I have decided that I would like to work as a vet, or maybe in an animal shelter, it really seems to suit me as I love animals.

Okay now here are my answers to the five questions:

What's your favorite color? Hmm, hard one!.....I think my favorites are White, Green, and Blue. :)
What are you fearful of? Someone hurting my bunny Ash.
What's your favorite film? Once Upon a Time (if you haven't seen it yet than I advise that you do!)
How old are you? I'm 16
Who's your favorite singer? I don't have any

Last edited:
My name is Mike. I'm a patent attorney, which means I spent seven years at Cornell university - four years for an engineering degree, and three for my JD (law degree). That was all back in the 1970's. I have a son who's 31 and a daughter-in-law, and, of course, one rabbit, Natasha Rabbitova.

What's your favourite colour? Can't say as I have one - blue, maybe, since it's one of the few I can see accurately.

What are you fearful of? spiders (not scared, really, but don't like them a bit - four legs and two eyes is my limit for animals, so eight and ten is over the top)

What's you favourite film? Inherit the Wind

How old are you? 60

Who's your favourite singer? Just one? I'll cheat and name three - Pete Seeger, Stan Rogers and Dougie McLean. Throw in some groups for completeness - Peter, Paul & Mary, the McCalmans and North Sea Gas.

Hi, my name is Amanda and I live in Calgary, Alberta. I am the co-founder of the Canadian Rabbit Hopping Club. I have 14 rabbits, as well asa horse,a miniature horse,a chinchilla and a dog. I love reading, writing, photography,animals, trail riding with my horse and being outdoors in general. I plan on becoming a vet tech but I also have a bucket list item that involves writing a book. I do have one younger sister named Alana who is 17 years old.

What's your favourite colour? Red

What are you fearful of? Heights

What's you favourite film? The Dark Knight Trilogy

How old are you? I'm 20

Who's your favourite singer? Not an individual singer, but I really like Lady Antebellum!

My name is Christina. I'm in my first year of vet school at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, CA. I grew up in the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles but spent the last 4 years at Cornell in Ithaca, NY where I got my BS in animal science. I live with two other vet students and a dental student. I have 2 rabbits, Sherlock and Watson.

My favorite color is pink.
I'm afraid of jellyfish.
My favorite movie is Newsies.
I'm 22 years old
I don't really have a favorite singer; I'll listen to just about anything.

Latest posts

Back