Lend Us Yer Earz!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emoseley

Reaction score
Whell, mah name'z Leroy an' I lib wiff mah wife-bun, Willis, mah momma an' her husbun....he'z notta bun, he'z aktualle a Bob....but he'z hokay in owr book, causa he sneekz us sum treetz when momma iz at hur wurk. Willis iz kinda a helf-fude freek ( she doeznt go fer tortilla chipz or da lil' corner ob a cookie like I duz....butt dood, DONT get buttween hur anna peece a froot! yoo kud looze a bodie part!) ....
anyhoo, life'z purty gud ober owr way.....

now abowt da title ob dis lil' chaptur.....da Lend Us Yer Earz pawt. Momma likez ta play da geetar annda harmonika an' sum odda instermints an' she makez up da wurdz ta go wiff 'em...callz 'em hur "Bunneh Songz". She gotz a coupla dem on a inner-net page whair yoo kan lissen to 'em. We tol' hur ta post 'em onnda bunneh placez so alla da rabbity folksez kan heer 'em too....
so heer'z da link to dat page:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1009216&content=music

Da titlez fer da bunneh songz iz reel obveeus.....butt if yoo wanna lissen to enny ob da odda onez, whell, jus' go ahed....

p.s. don' go sayin' ennythin' bowt da treetz frum Bob.....das jus' a lil seckret buttween us, hokay.......

Well Leroy, your mama has a good singing voice, but I don't really like country music so I only listened to a little bit. I'd recommend her to country music lovers though. You should really get someone to transcribe for you because your bunny typing takes a long time to read!

I love the part about going to the market to shop for food for the rabbits, haha like you said, it's just veggies and bunny stuff... they come first, then if I have some change left I might think of something for me.. haha the lyrics are great!
Is it possible to download the song?

Hi Milu! Glad that you liked tha song! Yeah, I dunno whut ta think about that "funny" comment you mentioned....hey, they did say that I hadda good singing voice!
If you look under the title of the song you will see a blue link that says "full song info"....just click on that and you will see the tab where you can download it.
The song "I Spy is a rabbit song too....one that I wrote on the banjo....
Thanks for listenin' and hope you keep enjoying the tunes!

Back