Lebanon Valley RBA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DyemondRabbitry

Reaction score
Anybody going to this show??? We're heading out tonight!!!! Think we're only taking 9 but I'm not sure what the NZ entries are usually like. I'm very excited but I have to leave my baby boy with his grandparents... it's so hard to leave him on the weekends for shows when I work during the week..

Good luck at the show! I'll be spending the rainy weekend at a Cub Scout overnighter. ;)

Pam

Can't make it, but wishing you lots of luck! Please let us know how it goes? (I'm making plans to get down to Lebanon in February for the State Convention Show...!)

Then I will look forward to meeting you there! :biggrin2:

Good luck! Sorry, I can't make it! Win a few ribbons and stuff for me! LOL. I actually just got my first leg with a homebred dutchie from the Cobleskill show

Good luck! (and how is your baby doing?)

Denise

The show was alright- nice to visit with everybody. Over 100 NZs.. no BOB :( . Had an "interesting" writing experience. Honestly, I believe that I know how to write after so many years of showing, writing, and studying to eventually judge.. so it really frustrates me when the exhibitors feel the need to inform me that the believe I am doing it wrong or that I do not know anything about my breed.

DyemondRabbitry wrote:
The show was alright- nice to visit with everybody. Over 100 NZs.. no BOB :( . Had an "interesting" writing experience. Honestly, I believe that I know how to write after so many years of showing, writing, and studying to eventually judge.. so it really frustrates me when the exhibitors feel the need to inform me that the believe I am doing it wrong or that I do not know anything about my breed.

Of course, it's always those "helpful" people who will never sit down and write themselves. :rollseyes

Pam

She really made me very angry with what she was saying to me- and the other exhibitors too. I've been around long enough and showing with the same group of people it shouldn't bother me w/ what she was saying about my animals or my knowledge of them or genetics... but it really did. I ranted for probably an hour on the way home about it- it's hard to get me that excited but somebody succeeded.

"No good deed goes unpunished".... Maybe you should have told her to write, since obviously she would have done SO much better a job... (UGH!! People like that can really get on your nerves.)

ah, we have to forgive and forget. We're taking this weekend off to kind of recoup and then we'll be in Rocksprings the next weekend, followed by Medina, OH and Piketon, OH which is the OH State NZ show.

Wise words! :agree Best of luck at the upcoming shows! :blueribbon:

I am glad you had a good time at the show. I hope you are able to make it to the show in February.

I showed my flemish there. My fawn senior buck won BOS. I was very happy..as was my Fiance because that buck is one of his favorite rabbits.

[align=center]:party0002::party0002::party0002::blueribbon::party0002::party0002::party0002:[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]!!!!! Hooray for JITTERS!!!!![/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Way to go Ginger!!!! [/align]

Latest posts

Back