leaving

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbits231

Reaction score
This is actually dixonsrabbitry. Im postingunder another name because i was unfairly banned by carolyn, because ofluv my buns harassing and pming me over the genetics post. yeah I gotblamed for being mean because she didnt agree with how i handle my ownrabbits. Fact os what did tell me to do? Oh yes, dump them at ashelter, instead of selling to a meat outlet. Im not usually themelo-dramatic im leaving type. But un-neccessesary member banning hasgot to stop. I don't usually 'come back' to a forum once ive beenbanned. But this time its just not fair! Im probably gonna get bannedagain for comingback. So dont bother pming me. Its probablygonna get deleted anyhow. Im probably not coming back. Though I feel iwas in the right over what was said to the other person that washarassing me, that i stillgot banned for it. From now on ifanyone wants to get ahold of me, email me[email protected] Carolyn. Dont evenbother pming or emailing over this. I am not happy. And I feel thisneeds to be said. I pm'd you everything that went on involving theother person. And you still took sides with her on it. Im sure thereare other people that will agree with that she flipped out over myoriginal post. she was the first who started with the nasty pms. I gotpunished for sticking up for myself. End of rant.

rabbits231 wrote:
I don't usually 'come back' to a forum once ivebeen banned. But this time its just not fair! Im probably gonna getbanned again for comingback.

How many forums have you been banned from???????

Pam

pamnock wrote:
rabbits231 wrote:
I don't usually 'come back' to a forum once ivebeen banned. But this time its just not fair! Im probably gonna getbanned again for comingback.

How many forums have you been banned from???????

Pam

actually just this one. and a couple of live journal ones. but thats it.

dajeti2 wrote:
Buck's Troll Buster's say don't answer this post.

Figures you would have to jump in on this. No im not a troll. If yousaw the pms i got over the last two days you'd understand why.

yeah I got blamed for being mean because she didnt agree with how i handle my own rabbits**********

Maybe had you stopped withthe genetic parts of it and nothad to continue on with theend result , You wouldnt have left yourself wide open to this , going on andon about such a thing is justas bad as Trolling the board , did you notthink someone might get upset?There are just something better leftunsaid , If this had been a first postabout such a thing maybe no one wouldhave reacted in this manner , but seemsto me this is the second time youhave mentioned culling out for meat, while I personally do nothave an issue with it I wouldjustas soon NOT KNOW everytime, You want to cull out formeat fine just keep thatinformation to your self , theres reallyno great need for anyone else to know,. And as forJumping on Dajeti2 about answering toobad, get over it , you broughtthis upon your self ,

Definition of a Troll ,

"Trolls are legendary Scandinavian creatures, sometimes large,sometimes small, who inhabit caves and subterranean caverns. They arequite unattractive and, if memory serves me correctly, they enjoyed"ambushing" humans quite unsuspectingly.

Trolling also means to be "fishing" by dangling bait in the water asyour boat moves along...enticing the fish to bite, if you will.

Both definitions are somewhat applicable to what "Internet trolls"attempt to do by fomenting anger, angst and consternation amongst themembers of a forum or board.

This is what you have been doing on a continuing basis .

Rowena wrote:
I hope you get it figured out dixons. Im rather confused myself

Virginia

I just dont get how one poster can post something. But I if Isay something Im mean and I get banned. And lately doesnt matter whostarted what either. Or if the OP was mean first and started the pmingcrap.I also dont get how someone (not pointing fingers) can let 50 catsbreed, and get hit in the road or be allowed to die from diseases. Itsok with everybody. Or some even jump them, and they aren't called mean.But if someone mentions culling an animal properly. Or disagreeing withsomeone through, debate, they are mean and banned. I just dont getthat. The OP told me in im that buck would never do such and such. Igot news for people. I was posting with Buck for at leasta good coupleof years prior to this forum being made. He was a good informative man.I thoroughly enjoyed posting with him. But, I never once saw him jumpdown someone elses throat for raising rabbits as food, or telling themthey absolutely had to take care of the rabbits a certain way.

gypsy wrote:
yeah I got blamed for being mean because she didnt agreewith how i handle my own rabbits**********

Maybe had you stopped withthe genetic parts of it and nothad to continue on with theend result , You wouldnt have left yourself wide open to this , going on andon about such a thing is justas bad as Trolling the board , did you notthink someone might get upset?There are just something better leftunsaid , If this had been a first postabout such a thing maybe no one wouldhave reacted in this manner , but seemsto me this is the second time youhave mentioned culling out for meat, while I personally do nothave an issue with it I wouldjustas soon NOT KNOW everytime, You want to cull out formeat fine just keep thatinformation to your self , theres reallyno great need for anyone else to know,. And as forJumping on Dajeti2 about answering toobad, get over it , you broughtthis upon your self ,

I did stop! The other person continued it over into pming.She had no right to jump me because she didnt agree with what I said onthere. i let her alone and answered everyone else. She pm'd me. Not theother way around. so yeah if she pms me, then I am within my rights tosay something back. And you know what she did? Pulled the buck wouldntdo this or that crap on me!

besides there nothing wrong with someone cullingfor meat. I never went into any deatails. I never said how you butcheror kill a rabbit. I did say that pet homes were an option under spayand nueter contracts. Otherwise it goes to the meat outlet. if peoplehave a problem with that then they need to get over it. And since youseem to have a problem with me. then you need to get over it too. Idon't know what your problem is with me. But you need to get over it.Seems to me I get banned for debating with your, explaining stuff toyou. Now tell me is that fair?

Gypsy, or anyone else, could you please find methe posts by dixon that are offensive? I have seen others talk aboutculling on here, and no one said much. I am really confused by thepeople I am seeing singled out here. I am also seeing where it seemslike there are favorites and those people can do no wrong.

I am really confused here. I havent been here all that long, but longenough to notice a few things. And I have NEVER seen dixon postsomething that was mean. At least not mean IMO. I have seen others postthings that I felt were a little over the top, yet nothing is said.

And why is it ok for someone to post about putting kittens down, andletting them die on the road cuz they wont have their cats fixed, butnot asking a question on something someone should do with theirbreeding rabbits?

I was VERY offended by Brambles post and her attitude. Yet I didnt runand cry to anyone. And yet, she is still here posting away.

Virginia

Niether did I when luv buns took a shot at methrough the pms. And if I remember right everyone else jumped her inthat post too for attacking me,before she decided to cop herattitude with me on pm.I didnt run to anyone. I just gotbanned for 'being mean.' and yet I still see herposting here.Even though she was in the wrong and iZ was singled out!infact another poster and I got banned awhile back for being being inthread involving rescue. when all we were doing was explaining whybreeders shouldnt dump their culls into shelters, and our opinions onthe issue. And why some shelters dont adopt out non spayed pedigreedrabbits, and mislabel breed names. Someone want to explain that one tome?

We are not privy to everything that goeson to get a person banned. Carolyn doesn't ban without a good reason.Carolyn is not going to share the details of why a person is banned sothis is all mote.

The very fact that after being banned you opened a new accountjust so youcan have everyone boo hoo for you is rediculous. Iam tired of this and am not answering anymore.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
We are not privy to everything that goes on to get aperson banned. Carolyn doesn't ban without a good reason. Carolyn isnot going to share the details of why a person is banned so this is allmote.

Tina

Tina im sorry for jumping you.

Although i have to disagree with the later part of the post.Ive been snitched on and bannedtoo many times through thisforum, just because someone didnt agree with what I said. or i was'mean' when I wasn't.

dajeti2 wrote:
The very fact that after being banned you opened a new accountjust so youcan have everyone boo hoo for you is rediculous. Iam tired of this and am not answering anymore.

Tina

Im sorry but this has to be brought to a certain moderators attention.the main reason for coming back is that i am pissed about it. i thinkshe does need to give reasons why she bans certain members. And stopfavoring others. And post some rules up on here so we dont have toworry about being banned, or saying or posting the wrong thing. Irequested it before. But it went ignored. And i think others need tostop tattliong on everyone. Sorry but it needs to be said!

Mission Statement for Rabbits Only Forum:

Rabbits Only strives to developa rabbitfanciersforum whereas people can share opinions andexperiences in all aspects of rabbits. We welcome breeders,petowners, new people to rabbits, or those thinking ofadopting a rabbit.

We are a community based on responsibility, trust, mutual respect, andcompassion and we hold all members of the community accountable toupholding those values.

We expect all members of the community to subject their views and actions
to critical examination and accept responsibility for them. We hope
that the members of our forum leave with a feeling of having learned or
have helped someone.

This forum does not offer free advertising for other forums.Any and all advertising in Rabbits Only must be approved byDanielle Hayduk - Username: rabbits.

I do believe this says it all ::::

that doesnt mean that other members have to single anyone out just because they don't agree. Thats not really a formal rule.

We are a community based on responsibility, trust, mutual respect, andcompassion and we hold all members of the community accountable toupholding those values.

Edit: nOw im told by someone esle that was a post made by buck when hewas discussing the aspects of discussing meatrabbits on here withsomeone else(not naming names). Because he thought it was a good ideato discuss it without people getting all jumpy over it. He took thegentle approach, and thought it was a good idea. I don't seeanything in there that saysyou are allowed to single outother people over it, and crucify them for it.

Rowena wrote:
Gypsy, or anyone else, could you please find me the posts bydixon that are offensive? I have seen others talk about culling onhere, and no one said much. I am really confused by the people I amseeing singled out here. I am also seeing where it seems like there arefavorites and those people can do no wrong.

I am really confused here. I havent been here all that long, but longenough to notice a few things. And I have NEVER seen dixon postsomething that was mean. At least not mean IMO. I have seen others postthings that I felt were a little over the top, yet nothing is said.

And why is it ok for someone to post about putting kittens down, andletting them die on the road cuz they wont have their cats fixed, butnot asking a question on something someone should do with theirbreeding rabbits?

I was VERY offended by Brambles post and her attitude. Yet I didnt runand cry to anyone. And yet, she is still here posting away.

Virginia

I agree fully with everything you mention, Virginia.I'm curious as well.

Blackthorn45 wrote:
I agree fully with everything you mention, Virginia.I'm curious as well.
Id like to know too. Ive only been 'mean' to about 3people on here. It always seems to the be ones that like to singlepeople out. Then run and snitch.I find it funny that someoneelse on here is allowed to post about a blind, deaf, alergy, snufflesinfected rabbit thats being inhumanely kept alive. Orsomeone thatrefuses to take a snuffles infected rabbit to a vet because it has'allergies.' But yet can spend $100 on another rabbit while the otheris just 'taken into the basement.'

Janelle, we're turning yourtrolling emails over to the police.Iwarned you, but you wouldn't listen. No wonder why you've hadproblems with the peoplein your town reporting you.It's a pattern that seems to be following you around. Itseems that that's the only way to get through to you. I'dseriously suggest you cut it out now before we decide to presscharges. We have done it before and we aren't afraid to do itagain. We went all over this yesterday.

Those who want to go with her,Go! You don't know what thesepeople have posted behind the scenes - the swearing and name calling,etc. Start your own board if you want. I don'tcare.

Ellie asked me to delete her posts and I did because I was in themiddle of grieving and didn't want the nonsense going onhere. I was wrong, in hindsight, but it's over - so get overit. If you wish to take it up with her, do so.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back