leaving

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
due to a combination of personal issues, andissues with parts of the forum, i wont be coming around anymore. im notgonna get into it, just wanted to let you know...

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee

leaving on a jet plane dont know when youll be back again. hope things work out and we see you soon

sara

I completely understand why you feel theway you do and why you must take a break. Please see my PM toyou.

You've got my number whenever you wish to talk, Sweetie. Stay in touch through email or phone.

See you back on here when you're ready to come around again. You will be missed.

Love,
-Carolyn

I hope whatever is going on gets better and you find your way back here soon.

We'll miss you and your sweet Ivory. Take care.

dreamgal042 wrote:
due to a combination of personal issues, and issues withparts of the forum, i wont be coming around anymore. im not gonna getinto it, just wanted to let you know...
Sorry to hear this dreamgal. Whatever has happened I'm sorry you feelas though you have to leave. Your one of the great members from theboard and I will miss you. Its a shame that good members are leavingus, but you must do what you feel right. I hope you do come back soon,but take a break and we will always be here sould you want to comeback. I for one would welcome you back with open arms.

take care,

Vickie

[font="Verdana, Geneva, Arial,Helvetica, sans-serif"]okay, something gotmessed up. but i have no stamina....you guys are like family to me, andive been checking this thing every 5 minutes since i posted that lastnight.the reason i did was because my mind isnt completely onbunnies with all these problems, and i didnt wanna annoy/bore everyonewith my life story every day. i went to find another forum last nightto help me with my problems, which turned out to be a flop. but herewas my post:[/font]

[font="Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif"]"first lemme say hello :) im newhere. im almost 16 (and by almost, i mean ill be 16 in august...shh), ihave a dog, a bunny, and a chinchilla, all of whom i love dearly.

my momma died March 3, 2003 of breast cancer (my sister'sbirthday). its been tough, im not gonna lie. 10 months after she died,my dad started dating this woman. my dad never got along with me oreither of my 2 sisters, since he was never around. he was always thefather who worked the long hours, and never made time for his kids. ididnt like the fact that he was dating, but felt like i couldnt doanything. they broke up 2 or 3 months later. i had the "normal" teenagedad problems, plus some unusual ones because of my situation. a fewmonths later, id say may or june, he started dating another woman, MaryBeth. well, he started out by saying 'im going out with "a friend"tonight...', then i kinda guessed he was dating someone. he brought herhome and made me meet her, he's forced her upon me, and given me nochoice but to have contact with her. she could be a very nice woman,but i cant stand her. she came up to me a few days ago, i think lastfriday, and told me 'i know this is hard on you. its hard for me too.im worried you wont like me, but i hope someday we can be friends' andthe only response i could give (when i was out of earshot) was 'i hateyou b*tch'. my dads argument is 'i really like her, and i want you totoo'. he never listens to anything i say, never has. my therapist sayshe'll always be the first person to admit he's done something wrong,but the last to fix it. my friends and i always joke about doing evilthings to her, but it doesnt help. its just hard, and i dont even knowwhy. everyones asking me 'well, why dont you like her? why wont yougive her a chance?' and i dont have an answer for them. i just....dont.
part 2 of my problematic life is my friends. ive had 1 friendellen since i was 6 years old, in 1st grade. we've become really closethis year. in 6th grade, a girl named Kate moved here, originally fromUkraine (Kiev, for those of you who are geographically inclined). meand kate were best friends in 6th grade, and me kate and ellen allbecame best friends in 7th grade. as many of you may know, a threeperson friendship rarely works out. i was the odd one out, but theywouldnt admit it until 8th grade. we had a 3 month long fight beginningof 9th grade, until we fixed the basic problem. now we're all justfriends. but now, kate's being evil again, mostly to ellen. kate'sgetting mad at ellen cuz ellen wont give kate the hard questions on thehistory test, and then kate brags about getting a 96 without her help.kate abandons ellen for dan (an evil guy who punched me numerous timeslast year), and denies all claims of being a bad friend. the thing youhave to understand about kate, though, is she's very set in her ways.she has one way to do things, and thats it. if you dont fit into herplan, she doesnt like you. so pretty much, theres no changing her, andits driving me crazy that she makes ellen really upset and i cant doanything about it :(
isnt it fun having problems? :) "

i know some of you might know all that....but thats basically xyz :)
[/font]

I'm sorry for all yourproblems. I wish I could help :(. I use to have friends, but theymoved. Now I'm friendless, lol. I still have a lot of fun in the forum.

I know things must be especially hard when thepersonyou need the most at this time isn't there foryou. I know you must missyourmomsomething awful. My mom passed away over 10years ago and I miss her terribly. I'd love to have her hereto talk to :( My Dad had also met someone else and remarried-- at that time I had already married and had never developed arelationship with me my stepmother. I can certainlyunderstand the difficulties of dealing with someone new in yourfather's life.

I hope you know that you have people to talk to here, even though we can't fix everything :):)

Pam

im sorry! i hate it when life doesnt always go the way you want it to go!
i've been having alot of problems in my life as well latly, even worseafter Missey died, and i picked something up that i wish i have NEVERpicked up.. i wont say what it is since i think it is inapropit (splol) and that, in the last forum i said it too.. i got banned from it..and like it scares alot of people off.. but what im am gonna say is that

It'll get better! just hang in there!

Glad to see you posting, dreamgal. I know you'vebeen through some really rough times lately. I hope you know thatyou'll always have a listening ear around here. PM me any time, hun.

Minda

I'm sorry for your loss and all the things youare going through. Remember that your father suffered a lossas well and although no one can replace your mom, he is trying to havea life without her.

If I know most women, I would think your mom would have wanted you and him to be happy.

The woman he is seeing probably isn't bad or anything, and I know youdon't really hate HER, but the fact that the situation comes aboutbecause of the loss of your mom.

I don't know if anyone has told you there are certain stages ofmourning that each person must go through with a loss such asthis. Sometimes they come in order and sometimes they arerandom, but I think maybe you are placing one of the stages on othersto avoid it. I could be wrong..... but maybe you should talkto someone about that. You need to mourn in your own time andall that, but don't be upset for your dad doing the same.

It's very hard to be your age and not have a mom right now.We are all here for you if you need to talk through something......

:)

I checked online and sure enough there was a link to those stages ofmourning I speak of...... and it was an animal mourning site....imagine that! They do say it's a universal thing (pets, people, anyloss).... which I did know so here you are:

http://www.greaterswiss.com/mourning.htm

Hey There.

My daddy died 7 years ago, and when my mom started dating forthe first time. It killed me... All I could think of is "why is shetrying to replace my dad? I don't want another dad" I hated every manshe brought into our lives. And I couldn't explain why. Now that I'm alittle older (20) I realize its not fair for her to be lonely. Whyshould she be? When we grow up and move out, she's not going to haveanyone.

I think too as you get a little older you will realize this. Your dadis certainly not trying to replace your mom in anyway. No one can everreplace her. Just remember that.

I'm supportive of my mom's decisions now, because I don't want her to be lonely when she's older.

So just hang in their kiddo, things will get better for you! We're all here to help you on your way.

Love,

Michelle, Maggie, Peppy, Samson and the AquaticGang.

Back