Leaving for vacation soon.. need advice!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylovexoxo

Reaction score
I'm leaving for vacation soon. I'm leaving on a Tuesday and will return on Saturday. Me and my bunny, Dexter, have a very close bond. We spend lots of time together and he's very attached to me! My boyfriend's mom has agreed to watch him at her house. She is very nice and I know she will be good to Dexter! I still hate leaving him though because I worry he will miss me and his home too much... I plan to drop him off at her house the night before I leave and spending the whole evening with him so I can get him used to her and her home. Is there anything else I can do to make this easier for him and make him more comfortable and at home?

This is the hardest part, but if you can manage to be calm and happy yourself, it'll make a huge difference for him. I think the biggest trauma for Aria when we went on vacation last month was that I was so stressed out and anxious about leaving her with our friend. She definitely picked up on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Latest posts

Back