Leash/Harness?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitsrock_love

Reaction score
I want to get a harness for Sn0wflake to take her out for a walk so witch one should I get? Where should I get one? I saw a guinea pig harness at PetSmart that was $7.90, how much should a rabbit harness cost? And also what type should I get? If you have pics, please post 'em here! Thanks!:biggrin:

The best kind are H harnesses. (Most people use them)
They look like this:
41RrHRUt6gL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

They're the safest. :) The normal bunny harnesses are difficult to put on and are like a jacket, and it makes the rabbits feel constricted. My rabbits all hate it and slip out of it, but they don't mind the H harness. I got a "one size fits all" for my buns, and it fits my 4 lb dutch AND my 11 lb flemish giant :)

Yeah, the small ring goes around the neck.. of course, it's adjustable.

All the people who like do that hopping thing with their rabbits (I dunno what it's called) use the H harnesses.

You just have to be careful... most people get a long leash so the bun can't accidentally freak out, yank to the side, and hurt themselves with the harnesses.

Which, that could just as easily happen in the vest one too.

So there's an equally dangerous chance for ANY harness, because rabbit bodies are so complex.

To me, no offense, the vests just look uncomfortable XD

Solara looked sooo awkward in hers and all she'd do is sit there and chew it. Not only that, she could easily slip out of it, and so could Sabriel (It was only one size? D:< ).

It was also in this hideously ugly pink/green combination, lol.

Latest posts

Back