Lazy buns.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepnFluff

Reaction score
Maybe I should title this lazy Ruby and her hate for the litter tray? Anyway my once maticulous litter try user has ran away and been replaced with a pooping peeing anywhere any time robot! Shes not spayed, which I know is probably the biggest reason for why her loo habits havegone to the rubbish heap- She can't get spayed - long story. There a two litter boxes available nice and big which are located by the food and water she very occasionally uses them but not often. I've tried putting her poops in them to attract her to using them, spraying all the other areas with foul smelling things to detract her. I've tried puting her in the litter box the min after I see her pee or poop and NOTHINGS working :?Does anyone have any ideas please??? ANYTHINGS very appreciated!

every so often my neutered buck, hartleybun, insists on using roxy doe's carrot bowl:? given that he has his own carrot bowl and roxy's measures 5 inches across i cant see the point:p

i think bunnies are a law unto themselves:biggrin2:

Last night I cleaned the whole cage with vinegar haha, maybe I should go scrub it down with pee! :pIt's good to know it's not just my bunny that has crazy toileting habits! I really think spaying would be the most succesful option, hmph!

*See's Autumn funneling off all her rabbits pee into spray bottles* haha but imagine the stink of it :shock:I'd just die from the smell haha.

Latest posts

Back