Lazaros says hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seasun

Reaction score
:hellobunnylovers,

My name is Lazaros & I live in a suburb of Athens, Greece. I'mabout 3 and a half, but still trying to learn what breed I am. Until ayear & a half ago I was living on a balcony of an apartmentbuilding-it wasn't much fun up there. This family with a yard neededsomeone to take care of them & help them dig in their garden,so I moved to Seasun's house. (She's the one who can type.) She& her husband have boys who play with me & even sharetheir skateboards. I tried to skate one day but it didn't work out toowell-the skate MOVED all by itself! Now I stick to the digging& flopping in the garden. My other favorite thing to do is eatany & all kinds of baked goods-cake, bread, you nameit!My people don't let me have too much,though.Seasun has put another picture of me on the What BreedAm I? page. If anyone wants to give us an opinion, we'd love to hearit. So far, the vote is going towards Netherland Dwarf.

Nice talking to you.:dutch

Lazaros is too cute, and looks like he has a lot of personality! Love the photo :inlove:

Lazaros - what a handsome bun you are! And so talented, trying out a skateboard like that. :)

Hi again,

Thanks for all the good vibes. What makes you think I'm a troublemaker? I'm actually a good boy....except for the digging part.

I'm a "snuggle-bun" too. Here's a pic of me "flopping" in the lap of one of my boys.

he is just the cutest little thing :bunnyheart,i love the first picture,what a handsome little fella he is :)

cheryl

peapoo_bunny wrote:
how cute!!:inlove:
Thanks! Just saw the pics of yourcrew-WOW! You have an interesting mix there. Beautiful bun. And so cutethe way your dog has bonded with her. My neighbor has a dog who hasfallen for my boy. Whenever she hears my voice outside she come to thefence to say hello & looks around for him. If I bring him overshe kisses him-it's the sweetest thing.:kiss:

Hi, I'm in love, this is one of the cutest pictures i've seen.

If only I lived closer to Greece.

Soooska:apollo:

Gordy-I see you are new here, too. Was trying tofind your bun. Have you posted any pics? Which one of bunnyboy did youlike? Sk8er-bun?haha I have only caught him in mid-flop a couple oftimes-he's too quick. I could watch them do that all day though! Thissite is FULL of adorable buns & great pics of them.( Look up"bunnyslave" & you won't believe the bunny shehas!):bunny18Seasun

Back