Layla has a boyfriend!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So their cage is now a split in half xpen. I divided it with NIC cubes and they both lay back to back and even groom one another through the bars. I need to finish cleaning out the "pet room" so they can have some run around time together again! (I made a mess of it this morning reorganizing) :p

Love the current pics. Both very handsome bunnies. Or should I say Layla is beautiful because she's a girl and Mumford is very handsome. I definitely would say Mumford has blue in his background. Gray is basically watered down black as genes go.

But again, it's hard to be exact through photos. The light changes their colors so much. But from what I can see, he's blue.

Sounds like you are on the road to having two well adjusted bunnies. Your set up is excellent. Your contact with them is 100%. The thumping of Mumford's will get better as he gets to know you. He can sense there is something going on with the change in the crates, so that also has to do with so much thumping. He knows there's a change and he is warning his Lady, your Layla. He' doing his job.

Thanks again for sharing pics. Definitely two sharp looking bunnies.

K :)

Hopefully you can find Junior a gf as well! I was away on vacation for a week and they seemed to do well side by side. I had a rabbit savvy friend come in once to twice a day to let them out and feed them and change the litterbox and all went well. I need to schedule Layla her spay sometime soon but that will have to wait until I get my paycheck!

I'll take some more pics of them sometime soon. I hope I can snag pics of them cuddling/grooming!

Latest posts

Back