Las Vegas rabbits.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtomicGummieBear

Reaction score
Hello all. It's been a while since I've posted. I'm a owner of 2 loves that are about 2.5 years old. I recently found out my husband will most likely be relocated to Las Vegas. I've been trying to find bunny groups out there like I have in California. Does anyone have any recommendations? I like to help out rabbit rescue groups, I'm going to need a rabbit vet, a place to get cheap but yummy hay, and most likely a boarding company for my buns while I come back to visit the family.
I'm not having much luck looking up rabbit groups online.

Thank you!

Hello. We live in the North West corner of the valley and have 2 very good vets and there is another on the west side also. I'll look them up and post to here later. Don't know of any groups here--went to the Humane society a couple of years ago to help, or see if I could volunteer, but after more than 2 hours of waiting I was told the person I'd been waiting to talk to was now in a meeting. They do have a nice facility there, but I feel it's more about them then the animals, so they are now at the top of my "I wouldn't walk across the street to spit on them if they were on fire" list.

I'd love the name of the vets you use. I think we are looking in the Summerlin area or close to it. My main concern is finding a proper vet that knows all about rabbits since one of my rabbits gets inner ear infections. Humane society does not sound good at all. Maybe I'll do a last minute stop by and see how they treat me. Thank you for the info.

Thank you for the recommendation. They seem great and I love that they have boarding for rabbits that is separate from the dogs and cats. I will be checking them out when we get into town.

Back