Lanna

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Lindsey, for asking. I'm just kinda Blahtoday. I went back to the dr yesterday and he says my lungs didnt soundany better (or worse)but that he would let me stayat home as long as I dont get any worse. The breathing treatments helpfor a while but I'm coughing a lot so I'm not sleeping well.I guess it's all catching up with me.

The wrigglies are doing great. I checked on them early this morning andMAN are they some chubby lil babies. I didnt take pics today, because Ilaid back down for a while. I'll take some tomorrow more than likelythough.

This is the first time I've been sick since the transplant. (nontransplant related that is) I guess I'm just being ababy. Mysis came by this morning and cleaned some for me. She's suchasweetie. I really didnt realize how far I've let things gosince Ive been sick. So, I'm getting up and straightening things andmaybe I can fool my brain into thinking I'm well. hehehe....It couldwork!!I wish Hubby was here. He really does keep thingstogether when I'm under the weather. By the time he comes back homeI'll be well, but this sure teaches me not to take him for granted.

Lanna

You need to take it easy (doh!) and relax. You'vebeen so ill in the past, and by the way, ;)suffering withpneumonia is hardly being a 'baby!' Insane!!

I'm glad your wrigglies are doing well too, but mammy bunny will takecare of them - you get yourself a hot cup of tea and snuggle on thecouch in a big quilt!:p

By the way, where is hubby? Does he work away? Mine has just beenoffered a working away job - I'd die if he took it, I'm so needy andpathetic!

LindseyandKen wrote:
You need to take it easy (doh!) and relax. You've been soill in the past, and by the way, ;)suffering with pneumoniais hardly being a 'baby!' Insane!!

I'm glad your wrigglies are doing well too, but mammy bunny will takecare of them - you get yourself a hot cup of tea and snuggle on thecouch in a big quilt!:p

By the way, where is hubby? Does he work away? Mine has just beenoffered a working away job - I'd die if he took it, I'm so needy andpathetic!

LOL....yeah the sane part of me says the more rest the better I'll feelbut then I feel guilty if I dont do everything for the kids and bunniesthat I'd normally do.

Hubby works offshore. He works two weeks on and two weeks off. He wasgoing to stay home an extra week when I got sick but theyre moving therig so he needed to be there. He's worked offshore since I met him soit's familiar for us. The kids have never known family life any otherway so it doesnt seem to bother them. Thankfully though, hubby only hasabout 7 more years and he can retire. I'm looking forward to it.
Pam,

Thanks....I think I'm going to take Lindsey's advice and grab some warm tea and a blankey. LOL

Lanna

My daughter had pneumonia when she was 11 mosold. Her doc in the hospital told me that the best thing todo is rest. She said that people try to push too hard whenthey are sick these days and don't listen to their bodies.... Kids justdon't rest like they should when they are coughing, feverish, etc.

I get a mild pneumonia every fall it seems. I am just proneto it I guess. It's not fun, I feel like crap and I catch itearly and get the antibiotic I need.... AND I HAVEN"T HAD ATRANSPLANT!!!!! :XTake care of yourselfor I might have to send your sis some rope to tie you to the chair/bedso you will rest!! ;)

Sending thought and prayers to you Lanna in hopes that you're soonbetter. I didn't know you were so sick. You'd be wise to takeeveryone's advice. If you don't allow your body to heal, it will makeyou at some point.

Get Well Soon!

-Carolyn

You guys are so sweet. Thanks for the prayers andget well wishes. I'm feeling better this morning. I laid aroundyesterday afternoon and the kids and I watched a movie lastnight. (Two Brothers) We loved it! I went to bed early and the extrarest is paying off. I plan on takingit easy today too.

BO B BUNNY wrote:

I get a mild pneumonia every fall it seems. I am just proneto it I guess. It's not fun, I feel like crap and I catch itearly and get the antibiotic I need.... AND I HAVEN"T HAD ATRANSPLANT!!!!! :XTake care of yourselfor I might have to send your sis some rope to tie you to the chair/bedso you will rest!! ;)

I used to do the same thing every fall due to asthma. I always startedout with bronchitis but it always evolved to pneumonia. I've beenlucky...since I've been diagnosed with Leukemia this hasnt happened.This round of pneumonia came from my nephew that came down from KY forChristmas. We thought he had a cold, but when my sis got him home thedrs said it was RSV. Boy is that stuff bad!!!! I started feeling badthe 31st, and by Monday the 3rd the xrays revealed pneumonia. I hereRSV is really bad on immunosuppressed people. I'm living proof it's nota rumor. LOL

Lanna

Latest posts

Back