Lacy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caramelsoda

Reaction score
What a horrible day. My dear sweet girl, Lacy just earned her wings today. She was way too young and she took the biggest part of my heart with her. She went so unexpectedly and I still can't believe that she's gone.
This afternoon, we let her out of her pen and while my fiance was walking to put something away, Lacy hopped in front of him and he stepped on her. It didn't seem like she was hurt and he didn't do it very hard, but I screamed when he did it and I started panicking. I think that also is what freaked Lacy out. We tried getting her to calm down but she wouldn't and then her nose started to bleed and she began flopping around. My fiance picked her up and she went limp in his arms. She was still breathing so he rushed her to the vet. They checked for her heartbeat but she was gone. I was so devastated when he came back holding a cardboard box. I sobbed for hours. She was only in my life for 2 months, but she left such a huge mark on my heart. She was my best friend, my baby. She was my pancake and my punkin pie. She was my first and only rabbit and I know she loved me just as much as I loved her. I already miss her kisses and chin rubs and I even miss her getting into things she shouldn't and always telling her no.
Now she's at the Rainbow Bridge with her sister who passed away 2 nights before I got Lacy.
I am so heartbroken that you left me so suddenly my baby girl...
Lacy- momma loves you so much!!
Rest in peace my angel...

December 2010 - May 2, 2011

3c997g2

img1914e.jpg
img1908d.jpg

188919_1547813426572_1572161883_31114918_1773768_n.jpg

Back