Lacie's spay surgery today!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemisslacie

Reaction score
We dropped her off this morning and are now just playing the waiting game--the worst part! haha
Everyone please think happy thoughts and pray she recovers well :)

I cant wait for her and Reese to be together again :)

Thanks!!
--Lyss, Lacie & Reese.

:pray: She will be fine. Let us know how she does when she gets home. Happy thoughts and prayers :)...April

Thanks! :)
She's home now and looks great. They said she ate her parsley once she woke up! lol Shes pretty sleepy but I expected that.

I also had another question.. Reese is schedualed for his neuter in September because he is a little bit over 3 months right now. Once Lacie's incision heals is it okay to put them together till his surgery?
They get along great and were bonded before and sleep pressed against the cages together right now lol.

Thanks in advance! :)

I think once she is healed she can go back in with him. I would go to the infirmary and ask, just to be on the safe side.

I'm glad she is doing good :)...April

our vet told us with the females to keep them segregated for a week and then they would be alright to go back to their regular routine. Also told that 4 days was good for the males, then they cold resume running around and such.

Latest posts

Back