KWcages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganc731

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has ordered a KW Cagebefore? Are you happy with it? I just ordered one for Mr. Wiggles andBunny Foo Foo, model number 4529. I just CAN'T seem to find one, ormake one that works for them :XI hope this does the trick!!!We're going to be moving soon, but after we move, I was thinking aboutbuying another cage the next size down and connecting them somehow.

When it was just Mr. Wiggles, my first NIQ cage worked great, but whenI got Foo Foo LittleBunny Mr. Wiggles started peeing mostlyoutside his litter box and it was HORRIBLE. I made them a completelynew NIQ cage using wire on the floor, it was ok, except that my bunswere too heavy for it, and it only lasted 3 days. I had made a secondfloor that was slotted and Bunny Foo Foo kept peeing off the top deckout the side of the cage, so what I ended up doing was taking the topslotted deck (made out of decking material) and moving it to the bottomfloor. So currently they have about 42 inches by 30 inches of cage, butit's the hardest cage to keep clean and it is SO heavy. The KW cage I'mgetting is about the same size, it's the first manufactured cage thatlarge that I've been able to find. I just don't think a condo stylecage is going to work for us anymore.

Mr. Wiggles is actually getting nutered next week, so I think thatmight help too. I'm really nervous, but I've been wanting it get itdone for awhile, life just keeps popping up.

Thanks,
Megan

hi,

all my bunnies live in a kw cage.the ones i have are rabbitspace size 24"x30".they work great also have the hay racks that hook onto the side quick lock crocks for oats & treats .i have the 2part pettle feeder which is only sold at damar's those are greatbecause you don't need to cut the cage& can move them if need be

dgood luck

michelle

My bunnies live in NIC cages, but we have twoexcercise pens from KW. We don't use them alot, but overall we aresatisfied with them.

I ordered the wire and such from KW then I madeone like the Bunny Abode that Leigth Petworks sells. I dowoodworking so it was not difficult to make the wood parts.It is two stories and I have it on felt pads on the hardwood floor so Ican slide it.

Ed

Back