Korr and Sophie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korr_and_Sophie

Reaction score
Let me formally introduce my Bunnies,

DSCN3145.jpg

Korr investigating an orange box filled with hay

Sophieheadshot.jpg

Sophie's head shot

I got Korr in October 2005. He was a baby and has grow up with me. Heis a black neutered dwarf cross. I got him from a pet store and atfirst he hid from me. not much has changed. Touching is done mostlywhen it is convinent for him. (I need to be in the possession of foodto get his attention). Korr is sweet but on his own terms.

This past september, i decide to get a girlfriend for Korr. I had beensearching the calgary humane society site for a while and I saw Sophie(aka Patch). I knew I had to have her. So we took Korr to meet Sophie.Predictiably Korr hid under something. Sophie went to sniff him.Anyways we adopted Sophie and she got fixed and we picked her up thenext week. After she healed and we did vet stuff to make sure she washealthy and such.

The introduction was long. More because of me than them. At first Korrwould chase Sophie and hump her face. After a few weeks they now arebonded and inseperable. Korr grooms Sophie so that her hair sticks upthe wrong way. Its so cute. Will post a pic when I get one.

Sophie is a sweethart. She is a 3 year old Dwarf Hotot. She love to bepetted and gives me bunny kisses. The Humane Society said she was astray and not much is know about her history. I think she may have beenabandoned because she dosen't have perfect Hotot markings (her eyes arenot solid black and she has a bit of black on her back). She is soloving and sweet that she could not have been a stray for a long timeand was probably loved for a long time. Anyways she is sweet and lovingand mine ( well Korr's).

Thank you

DSCN3147.jpg

Sophie trying to escape to nowhere

DSCN3140.jpg

Korr investigating a new toy

DSCN3490-1.jpg

A grooming session

DSCN3173.jpg

Mmmmmm carrots

SophieStopstealingmysoul.jpg

Sophie not ready for a close up and disapproving of the camera

You have two very gorgeous bunnies!,and they both sound just so adorable :D

cheryl

Last week I decided to build them a NIC cage. Ithas 2 levels and a ramp. They LOVE it!! Korr will run around the livingroom then in the cage and up the ramp in 2seconds:runningrabbit:They don't spend much time on the ground floorbut love to disapprove of me at eye level. Before they had a large cage(for a petstore one) but the new one is about 3 times bigger.

4Korr.jpg

5Cage.jpg

6Cage.jpg

AND now for some new pics

1Sophie.jpg

16Sophie.jpg

12Both.jpg

3Korr.jpg

15Korr.jpg

:carrot:rabbithop:carrot

Your bunnies are adorable! They look so happy in their new cage.

I know what you mean about how great it is to have a cage so muchlarger than the ones they sell in pet stores. I really wish more peopleknew about building these NIC condos and pens. Its so much cheaper,looks nicer and is so much bigger. Most of those that they sell at petstores (even the biggest) are too small for an average sized bunny.

Glad to hear theyre loving the condo though! They are so adorable together!

Gorgeous bunnies! I especially love Sophie, she's adorable. :inlove:

-Anneliese- :anotherbun

Latest posts

Back