Kooky's Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kooky

Reaction score
my two legs was going to write our blog but as she's a bit busy cuddling rabbits at the moment, she asked if id mind so here goes...

so i was born 78 miles away from where i find myself living today. I was the last kit to find a home from my litter and had to wait til i was 12 wks before my two legs came along and took me home. the trip home took an hour and a half but the music playing in the roo-doo-do (or the car as you'd call it) was pretty good, my two legs has fair taste. i came back with my dad and his wife to be. we used to live in a rabbit shed at our breeders but our new two legs housed us in her house, in her room in large indoor cages, we're thankful she doesnt snore else we'd be kept awake!

so far being a house bunny is pretty cool, we get out for a bit each day and hop around her room (we're not litter trained yet so we make a bit of mess, she says she'll see to it we learn to use a loo rather than her floor though ha ha) my fave pass time is annoying her rats who live in cages oppisite us buns, the rats go silly running up and down the bars while we sit and watch them !!

we have only been here a few days so far but we all seem very content in our new home and have settled in to rule the roost :)

we'll soon have our two legs trained as our bunny slave like all the rest of the rabbits on the forum have !!

will update our blog again soon !!

Roxy Rabbit replies -

this is a great start to a blog. it is clear that you has training your servant well. keep it up cos they can lapse if you is not careful. the other month mine wouldnt drive all over devon at night to get me favourite pellets - she thought she had an extra bag. us buns refused to eat the other ones she put in:X

it is good that you are taking over the house - we even has our own security staff (brandy and whiskey chocolate labrador)

love and carrots

roxy

Hi Roxy,

thats terrible news that your two legs slave wouldnt drive to get you your bestest and most fave food, i hope she made up for it with lots of scritches and cuddles and the right food the next day!!

last night we all got to watch a film while the two legs was busy around the room doing something called house chores?? not our cup of tea so she can keep her chores :D we all relaxed with the film and i did some rat watching as they amuse me so much !

our two legs slave has some dogs as well (collies, gsd and a cross) the cross seems fasinated by us and just sits and watches us until told to leave us be, we all just stare back at her, she waggs her tail at us and last night Moonstone got up from chiling, turned her tail on the cross and wagged her bum (well shock it really) and our two legs giggled at that !!

Kooky x

Hi I am Daisy I have a whole bunch of brothers and sisters, there are 15 of us. My slave takes pretty good are of us too. Cept he sometimes let my sister Pudge out before me.

I am glad you found good slaves, but like roxy says they can sometimes forget who's in charge.

Hi Daisy,

i think i have her pretty well trained already lol, she came home this morning from work and 'attended' to us 'boings' before she even put the PC on !!
the dogs told me she always PC's it before anything else!!

i think we deserve carrots for all our 'cuteness' and hard work !

Kooky

well we think we have our two legs slave well trained now, we gave her snuggles as a reward for her good behavior !!

she worked all night last night but instead of coming home to bed after work, she went to tesco and got our breakfast !!

what a good hoomin !!

Me

kooky1-ed.jpg

Moonstone

moon3-ed.jpg

Oz Man

oz1-ed.jpg

Kooky x

nice pics! we is off to the vet tomoro for our mixi jabs. we is planning on running round the bunnery and not letting donna catch us:bunnydance:

luv roxy

Latest posts

Back