Kiwi & Papaya

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Papaya will just need to learn when he should leave Kiwi alone. That's basically how it works with my 2. Flopsy knows to head for a different part of the room when Dakota's being a grouch.

I think maybe it's hard for us humans (and I'm totally speaking for me here too, it's sometimes hard to practice what you preach) to see our buns have even the tiniest scuffle. That's where I'm at anyway, I don't want to see either one upset!

But the reality is that a scuffle may occur. It's part of their bunny lingo that we may not always understand.

I think that the fact that you found them snuggling after is a really good sign. Don't get discouraged. I need confidence for when i have a bad day too! (because it has to be yet to come)

On a last note....you should post pictures if you can! I would love to see how things are progressing. Heck you could even start a new thread (I always seem to miss this one ) or a blog....not trying to tell you what to do, just a suggestion ;) I love following this story..

I will start a blog! I don't have a computer, just my iPhone... How can I post pictures? I would love to share them with you guys! :)

I have started a blog!! I figured out how to post pics too! Please see my
blog!!

Hey!

I've actually started a blog on my two little monkeys. Please have a look!

Papaya is doing well- his fecal came back negative for parasites.

Kiwi is doing a bit better but she's still not 100% yet.

Please do check out my blog about Kiwi & Papaya! I've got pictures there :)

Latest posts

Back