Kitty Litter Box

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SugarGlider

Reaction score
Ok Livingston and Emma both get into our catlitter box to go pee! They poo anywhere (everywhere!) theywant but they pee in there. I've actually seen bot rabbits dothis. I'm not sure what to think of it??

Minepoop and pee in the litterbox,poop and pee in the hay box, and they poop in the cat boxat least once everytime it's changed, so I assume it'sterritorial. They also leave three poops on thecouch right after I change the blanket, or if the cats or even humanshave been using it. (It's their couch).(Apparently, it's also their house). :rollseyes

sas

Pipp wrote:
They also leave three poops on the couch right after I change the blanket.
Hee hee - is that one poop each, or does Pipp leave all three?

Shadow used to leave one poop in his food bowl every day, just so we all knew it was his bowl.

aww this thred quite discustingly cute!!! (if thats a word!)

as mine share a big run and greenhosue and taker it turns to go inthere during the day everytiem the go itno one or the other the other 1was last in there so they have to mark their territory all over again.

if either go into the run the will run straight to the poop cornerwehre there is always a pile even if i have jsut cleaned it out it wasseems to have poop there! they will keep pooing and weeing there allthe time which makes it easier for me to pick it all up!

if either go into the greenhosue they will ahve a quick hop about jsutto check it all voer then hop into the sort or litter tray as its atray will holes in the bottom! havnt got a proper litter tray for inthere yet as these garden trays are great for out in the run becauseall the wee goes straight back into the ground. once they have done anential poo in the 'litter tray' they will go back there later but willalso poo everywhere else but im trying to teach then jsut to go inthere but it seems in possable at the minute!!

Thank goodness bunny poo is easy to clean up ;)

My two new babies, Lupin and Willow, poop all over their corridor. Ican't walk down there barefoot! I'm sure they've pooped in my bedroomtoo, only I've not been able to find it yet...

Sugarglider...do you mean the cat litter box, asin they have access to clay litter? If so, I would recommendblocking the box off to the buns, as they could ingest it, and it couldcause a fatal blockage in their digestive system.

If you mean "their" litter box, than as long as you're not using clay litter, you're good! :)

Just wanted to put that little note in there, because I couldn't tellby your post which way you meant, and it's always better to mention it,and save a bun's life, than not mention it and you wind up losing yoursweeties! :)

Much love and hugs,

Rosie*

Latest posts

Back