Kit Colors

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FairyTailFuzzies

Reaction score
Here are the fuzzy lop babies - 5 days old

Mom is a broken orange - Dad is a tort. I think the brokenbaby is going to be orange like mom (or maybe a tort?). Oneis a tort....the last one is dark on the legs and skirt andlight on the back - maybe a dark tort or the other is actuallyorange? What do some of you think?

Broken orange or tort?

th_brokensit5days.jpg

th_brkn5daysfrnt.jpg

Tort or orange?

th_med5daysback.jpg

th_med5daysbutt.jpg

Dark Tort?

th_dark5days.jpg

th_dark5daysfront.jpg

Thanks for any help! Either way - they are just plaincute! It is so amazing how much they grow and change everyday!

Aww great pics ya got there!! aww im notsure about the coulors but im sure theres more exsperined people onhere to help ya!!

well great pics!! thanks for showing us!!

The photos are really small, so it's hard to sayfor certain since I can't see them well. Solid tort has ashaded (grayish)belly, where the orange would have a whitebelly and white tan pattern markings.

A broken orange would have light ear lacing and light inside the earsas well as white nose lacing (visible only if the butterfly is coveringthe nose).

Pam

Thanks so much Pam...

I just tried to get better pics and the flash just washes them out thatclose. The broken is an orange I think - light around thenostrils - there is a slight butterfly on top and lightnostrils. The middle one has a very light belly and earlacing so maybe an orange! I'm very excited then! Ireally wanted to keep more oranges in my lines. Now I justhave to wait for toenail colorto come in and to find out whatI have for boys or girls! I'm hoping for a potential junior for show!

That middle one does look like an orange with that little white tail sticking up LOL

I thought the last one appeared to be a tort.

The top one was hard to tell. Watch for light eye circles asit gets older, however the insides of the ears do look very light inthe photo (as compared to the torts darker gray ear).

Pam

LOL - Yes the middle one does actually have a very light belly and tail! I just love that little butt shot!

Thanks

I'll post more pics in a few days.............see if we were right!

Latest posts

Back