Kiona!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know approx. how much sheweighs? She's Chestnut Agouti, which is a common color inmany breeds. She may be a commercial mix if she'slarge.

Pam

She's most certainly a Beauty!

-Carolyn

Absolutely gorgeous! I think she knows you love her and she's just waiting until she can come home to you!

Does she let you pet her?She's really pretty. I hope you get her so you can share pictures andstuff. Looks like ashe will be a good mommy.:)

P.S I see you already have a name for her. If you get her are you keeping some of her babies?

Shes maybe 10-12 or 13lbs. I didn't want to cuther nails becuase i didnt wanna bother her while she was nesting. Ireally hope my mom agrees to bring her home. I really do love her. Iwish i could sleep in the petstore until i have to leave for AZ. I hateher having to be alone there. And i hate that im going to be away andmight miss the birthing. I really wanted to witness it. Ive only seenhamsters being born and what ive seen on TV. I cant wait to see thebabies when I get back thou. Im so excited that I get to see them whilethey are still small. Baby hamsters grow a lot faster than rabbits. Ifanyone has any sites where there are videos of baby rabbits being bornplease send it to me..[email protected]. Ireally wanna be a vet when i get older and I've never seen anythingbeing born exept hamsters! i know a lot of people think im really youngand not mature enough to make a HUGE decision like that but I know whatI want. I want to get all the experiance I can before I graduate highschool and head off to college. So im willing to see anything andeverything there is... the good and the bad... Thank you everyone foryour support in everything and your advise.... oh god im crying...I know this all sounds very weird but ive gotten a lot ofinformation from everyone *cough* Buck *cough* You have all helped meand my dad so much. Thank you!!

*nepo* wrote:
Does she let you pet her? She's reallypretty. I hope you get her so you can share pictures and stuff. Lookslike ashe will be a good mommy.:)

P.S I see you already have a name for her. If you get her are you keeping some of her babies?

She let us sit there for like a hour while we scratched her nose andshe purred. It was amazing. and we cant keep her kits. god only knows iwant to. but we have 5 already and my mom will make me sleep in theback yard!!! i know they will all find good homes... babies always do!

I wish bunnies in petstoreswould let me pet them, they get scared when I try to:(. One time I wentto a petstore and two ferrets that lived in the same cage begged andfighted for pets, good thing I have two hands:pI was hoping theywouldn't bite me, but they didn't. I think Kiona was meant to be yours.Maybe like the two ferrets were meant to be mine:p! If I had a doeinstead of a buck and she was pregnant, my dad would'nt let me keep atleast one baby. He doesn't even let me get another bunny!

Greetings All!!

I went to check on the mommie last night. Still no babies. She made anest out of timothy on one side of her cage. No fur pulled yet. Sheseems very content and comfortable. :D

We took some large sheets of cardboard to the shop on Sunday and lastnight I saw that they had used it to give her some privacy. I stayedfor about 45 minutes. I sat on the floor by her cage and pet her thewhole time. She seems to enjoy the attention. :p

The store now has 5 other buns for sale. The most recent additon is alittle one that looks just like Chippy. They also have a littlemulti-colored lionhead buck that is just the cutest thing, but he's$80. All of the bunnies (except mommie) are in one cage (30"x18"approx.). Everybun is clean, healthy and well fed, but I think theyneed to separate them so they have a little more room and don't makeany more babies. ;)

Jim

Latest posts

Back