King Murphy's new crib

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydoshia

Reaction score
It is official. You must all, from this point forward, address him as King Murphy.

I got my boy a new cage, and let me tell you. It'shuge. It's fit for a king. It's 50l x 35w x32h, about triple the size of his previous cage. This cagewill last him for the rest of his life. I had to do somerearanging in my room to fit it in there but I made it work (had to geta smaller bed for myself lol).

He loves it. He can stretch out again :D.

Here are the pics.

The old cage. He outgrew it so fast.

1bellybellylylyl75843.jpg

And the new cage. Yes, that is the same litter box

1newcage2.jpg

1newcage3.jpg

1newcage.jpg

I got the cage from Wolfe's Animal Supplyhttp://www.wolfesanimalsupply.com/(Thanks againTamra). They are really great and Iwould highly recommend them. I emailed them, describingexactly what I wanted, and within days Igot a reponce withtheir quote. They had the cage done inabout 3days.

That's awesome!!!! He must be so happy in his newhome. You must be pretty happy too, I remember how excited I was whenwe were building our cage and when they were exploring it.

I am so happy you got Murphy a newplace! He will surely enjoy all the space he hasnow! Those pictures are great! I love him standingup to check things out!

That's excellent, Babydoshia!

I swear, he looks so much like Cali. :shock:

I really need to look up her first owner and find out about her papersbecause there's a chance of a connection to showrabbits. Not a big one,but then again, showrabbits did send some rabbits to CA and therearen't a lot of flemish breeders out there.

Showrabbits told me that Cali will grow for a year and 1/2 and continue a small growing spurt for 3-4 years. :shock:

I think she's going to outgrow the cage she's presently in which is thebiggest size dog crate I could buy. It's really great to have thewebsite and see the cage. That's a beauty you have there. I know Murphywill enjoy every single square inch of it.

Congratulations! :dude:

You 'done' good!

:)

-Carolyn

What a happy boy hemust be now! :) You know that really great feeling you getafter a long day when you just plop down on your bed and stretch allout? Don't you imagine that's what it feels like for him to have thatbig ol space? ;) I'm happy for both of you!

Raspberry

hey, king murphy will have to take it up withking sherman, and *maybe* he can be knighted, but i doubt sherman willshare his throne with another "lesser" bunny ;) i love the cage though!seems like murphy likes it too :)

I was thinking Sherman wouldn't like that much,but then I realized, Sherman is king of his land, and so Murphy shallbe King of his!

That's a great cage :).

I have a request for more pictures of KingMurphy please, I'vealways loved him andI haven't seen any for ages :(. He's sucha wonderful boy :).

Kate

What a great pad for KING MURPHY, what adifference in size. I feel so bad about using thecage Shadow came to me in, that I have given him the whole spare roomwe have, I know spoiled. But if I could get him intosomething the size you have for King Murphy Im sure it wouldwork. Looking forward to more pics:D

Latest posts

Back