Kinf of new, meet new bun!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoscoTheRat

Reaction score
I have been a member for a while but haven't posted much. I am a member of Binky Bunnies when I had my Dutch rabbits, but after they passed from old age I put bunny ownership on hold for a while. I wasn't expecting to get another bunny till my friend wanted a Flemish and found someone on CL giving them away. We visited to get her bun and there was a young 3-4 month old (not exactly sure on age, but I'm guessing based on size) Flemish boy that I absolutely fell in love with. I didn't take him right away but a week later I realized I wanted him so I called the man up and then that day went and picked him up.

I have had him for about a month, and still he has no name. But he is full of character. He is really smart, and actually loves being held and cuddled. He'll follow you around the house too and if he wants attention he will press his forehead against your leg. I call him "bun-bun" till I find his name and he response to anything you call him, and will run up and hop on your lap or put his paws up on you to sniff your face. He also likes to lay with me to watch tv, or cuddle the dogs. He isn't fixed yet, but that will be scheduled soon and then I may look into getting him a friend. He already gets along with other rabbits so I may look into getting him a friend from Sweet Binks bunny rescue. He is already mostly litter trained as well.

I have been having a rough patch in my life. A break up from someone who meant so much to me and he has ben helping me through it all. I love this rabbit so much.

Picture:
988493_10200130865222800_1980137790_n_zps10bcad7b.jpg
IMG_1957_zpsca262945.jpg
IMG_1928_zps449d666c.jpg
IMG_1902_zpsef48a830.jpg
IMG_1907_zps946c35ce.jpg

Hello and welcome back to the forum! :) He is one cute bunny! His ears are SO huge! Here are some name suggestions: Alfie, Tony, Andy, Tobius, Ben, Luke, Carrot, Ted, Alex, Philip.

I'm so sorry you have been having rough times. Good to hear he's been helping you through it.

He is very handsome! I am sure he will continue to bring you a lot of joy. Gotta love a FG but then I am a tiny bit biased! Would love to hear and see more pics.

Thanks guys. :)
I kind of like the name Hiccup too, but it means "runt"... so if he seems to be on the smaller side of FG's than that shall be his name. Haha. But i'm still unsure on his name, it needs to be a good one!

Handsome rabbit. I've got to Flemish myself and I absolutely love their size and mischief. Be prepared, everything is bigger with Flemish!

Latest posts

Back