Kind of a problem

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgirlup9

Reaction score
So as some of you know I bought a Flemish Giantdoe. She's awesome. One problem, I didn't realize that the breeder Ibought her from was all the way near LA...I'm near SF...I thought thatshe lived in the Central Valley...not Ventura County...I unfortunatelybecause of work and school cannot get down there to pick her up. Do youthink it would be wrong to ask if there was any way I could meet themhalf way. I was hoping that they would be going to a rabbit show inStockton which would easier for me to get to...

it never hurts to ask. . . when i bred, i would meet people constantly. . .many breeders will try to help out

and you could always make it a little easier by offering to pay for the gas it takes for them to get to you. . .

or if they aren't attending a show you could ask if they know of alocal breeder near them that is going that could transport her. . .

good luck!

yea that's what i was hoping for...I woulddefinately offer to pay gas...and even pay for them to keep her untillI could come get her...I feel like such an idiot...oh well

Ahh,fingers crossed here as well!,i'm sure youwill be able to work something out with bringing that beauty home,she'sone gorgeous bunny,and i'm really looking forward to seeing lots ofpictures of her :)

cheryl

You need to ask if the breeder is going to ashow between y'all and can connect up with a breeder from your area andget the rabbit to you...

Peg

Back