KIDS!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IM4Swine

Reaction score
One of my goats had two kids yesterday. One is abuck and one is a doe. I am very excited. It was the first time kidswere ever born at my house. Here is a picture of the buck.

Very cute.

Are they like horses and are really wobbly on their feet when they first stand up after being born?

Susan:bunnydance:

They are so precious! What breed are they? Iabsolutely adore goats, and if I ever get to live in the country, planon having a few. When I was a teen I used to sometimes go riding at acampground in the summertime, and they had free-roaming goatsthere...those little guys were into everything! Such wonderfulpersonalities. :)

I didn't until they were a few hours old, so Iam not sure if they were wobbly or not. Maybe I will be able to watchthe next goat have kids. I was very surprised, though, when I went outthere the evening after they were born, and they walked right up to meand let me pet them. I thought they would probably be afraid and runfrom me.

They do not have names yet. I am going to name the doe, butwe probably won't name the buck because we won't be keeping him.

The kids are half Cashmere, half Boer.

Here is a picture of their mom (she's the Cashmere).

they are buetiful

is there mum ok to feed them

sorry i dont no a thing on goats

how long do they suckle for and can you get milk to drink of the mum for humans

tony husband has tried goats milk before and he said it is quite strong tasting but you get usrd to it

thats when he was young and daft in spain

mans

Latest posts

Back