kids helping

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzywoo

Reaction score
well i had the kids helping out in the shed on saturdayhere isjazzy with her nethies taking her grooming job very serious
not sure the rabbits quite know what they have got them selves into:D

rex010.jpg

rex011.jpg

blowing on the coat just like the people in white coats ( thats what she said ) :D
rex012.jpg

rex013.jpg

rex014.jpg

rex015.jpg

rex018.jpg

rex019.jpg

rex020.jpg

rex021.jpg

rex022.jpg

James cleaning out his minilops and grooming Tardis
rex017.jpg

rex016.jpg

rex009.jpg

rex008.jpg

Such great children you have there! The pics are just too cute. I love how serious they both look when brushing your bunnies. I wish I had some helpers around here..then I couldn't keep myself from adopting more buns! :p

ChompersMom wrote:
Such great children you have there! The pics are just too cute. I love how serious they both look when brushing your bunnies. I wish I had some helpers around here..then I couldn't keep myself from adopting more buns! :p

lol they are not myrabbits they are brushing they are their rabbits ! , james has his first show on saturday and jazzy starts showing in febuary when she turms 5 but in the mean time i show them in my name she does the work ;), when the children asked if they could show rabbits i said i wasnt falling into the trap many parents fall into of me doing all the work they get the credit so they do help feed and water their own rabbits and they groom them , however i usually do the cleaning out as it takes twice as long when they help and ends up taking 2 days to clean out instaid of just the day lol

james has 7 mini lops and jazzy has 5 nethies they love to get in the shed and spend time with their rabbits

Your children are adorable! Jazzy and her little black otter (last two pics) are precious together!

It's good to have them do the work they need to do for shows! My kids do their own horses and sheep and all that. Sometimes I help just because I want to, and of course I help them on the riding stuff and all but they do the dirty stuff.

CUTE!!! Your kids are ADORABLE!!!

And I think those Nethies actually feel BIG with your daughter! Hehe!!

Hugs to you all! And lots of love to those wonderful kids...you tell them we think they're WONDERFUL!!

:inlove:

polly wrote:
Lol Ann thats the first time a nethie has looked big. Jazzy is doing a great job :D

lol yes they do look big with jazzy , jazzy is 5 in feb but she was very premature and still hasnt caught up so she is still in 18-24 mth baby clothes ,( yes it was a nightmare getting her a school uniform ) lol , so for her to carry a nethie is like me having to carry one of my giants its funny to see really especially as i can sither nethiesin my hand lol

ps bo b bunny
Jazzy and her little black otter (last two pics) are precious together!

yes that is cusso the baby of our nethie family he does put up with a lot from jazzy and for some strange reason seems to still love her lol

Back