Kibbles is Binkying now!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmberNBuns

Reaction score
Carolyn, that rabbit talk website you mentioned inan earlier post is really cool.This is theLink for anyone who has not seen it. I read through it,then I went to go see if I could get some attention fromKibbles. So I opened the bathroom door where we keep him (hehas his own bathroom now, by the way, since his nose job...) andhunkered down at the door, wiggled my nose some, then attempted ahalf-binky. He seemed to be confused for a minute, like hewas thinking "where is this coming from?" but then he got up and cameover to me. I did it again then scooted around thecorner. Then I looked back and he had followed me, doing afull run binky on the way.

So I half binkied again and he stopped and twitched his headtoo. We went back and forth a few times. I was ableto get him to follow me around the room for a while. This ispretty cool. I have always been pretty good at interactingwith my rabbits, but never like this.

Yay!

I will have to try Theodore a little later. I have GOT to getSOME house work done today... chuckle... I think I might losemy job because of this forum...:p Just kidding.

The link is: http://muridae.com/rabbits/rabbittalk_intro.html

What a Blast, AmberNBuns!! :dude:

Your description was Perfect. I was right there with you.

He didn't know what was going on and you weren't quite sure either.When they land, they look around like, "What?? Who just did that?"

Thank you. A piece of my heart touched a star when I read this post.

:)

-Carolyn

So that's what Baby has been doing all thistime. The first time i saw it, it thought she was a "madhare" Now i know she's just happy. She first didthis by running three high speed laps around the living room, thencoming to a sudden stop, and now i know she did a binky .:D

Today was a banner binky day! All ourbunnies enjoyed the cool spell we had today and were doing binkiesstraight up in the air. It was so funny to watch babies andeven the adults letting out binkies of joy :)

Pam

My daughter and my fiance will probably think i've lost my mind when i tell them that what she is doing is called binkying.

They already laugh at me for going on this forum everyday.

I told my daughter after reading that website that this new scratchingat our feet is yet another sign for "give me some love and attention"

Back