Kaytee Carrot Treat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirbyultra

Reaction score
I know Kaytee makes a whole shelf of terrible fatty treats for buns, but this one I found at a cool pet shop in California looks pretty good. I've never seen it before. What do you guys think? I like that it is JUST carrots, no additives, sugar or preservatives. I think it would be an ok treat to give in treat portions (not a substitute for fersh veggies). It comes in other varieties that has seeds and coconut and other junk. I bought the one that is dried carrots only.

http://www.kaytee.com/products/kaytee-natures-benefits-carrot.php

Kaytee Nature's Benefit Treat - Carrots

Ingredients:
Dried Carrots
Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein (min)........5.0%
Crude Fat (min)............0.6%
Crude Fiber (max).........10.0%
Moisture (max)............12.0%

That's cool that it is only dried carrots. That's pretty rare for Kaytee treats, normal bunny edible ingredients, go figure! I would think it is just fine as a rare treat. Definitely no to the coconut junk ;).

mmm...I think that treat should be just fine. But you should definitely only feed it to dah bunny in a treat-giving fashion. That's how I do normal fresh carrots with my bunny since carrots in large portions gives Banana the runs >>;;. Sorry if that was tmi lol.

Latest posts

Back