Kavid's Rodent Rescue Roswell,GA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys well good news/bad news....we are taking in 15 rats tomorrow so we have decided to go ahead and adopt out our three new bunnies...if anyone in the Southeast is interested in them please let me know...
Some quick info the white one is female and about 6 months old, and the two lionsheads are brothers and neutered and we would like to keep them together. for any further info please don't hesitate...pm me for phone #

Welcome!!

I...um....really, REALLY love Nala. I have a huge soft spot for rex buns. And she's a GIRL!!! I wonder how bad Chris would react if Max or Takumi took a shine to the lovely Nala??

Have you checked out chins-n-hedgies.com? I own 2 chinchillas and you can learn a lot from the breeders and owners on there. Chins are a lot of work and require daily attention and playtime but they are wonderful pets. The chin forum sometimes has animals up for adoption or rescue.

Beautiful bunnies. I'm glad you're keeping Timon :) Congrats on having Nala adopted so quickly! The food you'll want to switch to is a Timothy pellet. Anything with the little colorful bits or seeds in it is not healthy for your bunnies.

Glad to see you here!

Minda

Latest posts

Back