Katrina's portfolio

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katrina

Reaction score
I thought that it's about time I gave my little girl her own shrine so here are some pictures to start it off.

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00030-1.jpg

"Mom stop taking pictures. I wanna eat."

DSC00049.jpg

"I'm so cute when I look confused"

DSC00027.jpg

"I tired myself out"

Oh! All the pictures with the yellow blanket were taken lessthan a week after I had her. She really hated her cage and cut her noseon it trying to get out so I put her in a moderately big tapperwearcontainer (like the ones used to store fishing gear and stuff) andbrought her down to the frontroom while I did my school work so I couldwatch over her. That's how she's in a plastic thing and yes, there isblood on her nose (if you noticed) but she's okay now I swear!

She's very cute. Does she actuallylive in that container all the time? or do you use it just to transporther from one place to another?

Look forward to many more pictures.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance:

no, she lives in a playpen that's about 5 1/2feet by 3-4 feet. I'm going to build her an NIC cage at some point butright now she's got a rather big cage that she has fun moving around.She has not been in that container since that night. It was just aplace to keep her so I knew the dog wouldn't get to her (just a littletoy poodle) while I watched her to make sure she was okay.

What a cute thing! Reminds me of Elvis.

She's about 3-4 months old. She's a littlenethie so she won't grow too much bigger. I have more pictures but Idon't have them on my computer yet so I'll add them when I do. That'smy cadbury piggie right there. She's an ADD bunny so I don't have toomany pictures. lol

P.S. Sorry that I can't spell portfolio. I was tired and apparently failed to spell an easy word.

Just got back from Whistler and searched mywhole room for the usb cord for my phone in order to upload thepictures and found pictures of Katrina on the phone. Lots of pictures.So here are some more to grace the blog for you all.

DSC00086.jpg

I just LOVE my pellets. Getting fat is awesome!

DSC00095.jpg

Had to pose for one picture

DSC00118.jpg

mmmmmm.. those look good (don't worry people, she was stoppedright after this picture and didn't get one this time, just had tocatch the moment)

DSC00122.jpg

I am too important to care about you. It's my nap time.

And Katrina wanted to share her friend with you all. The dog that triesto play with Katrina every day while Katrina ignores her. The prettiestpoodle ever... Misty:

DSC00003.jpg

I taught the bunny everything she knows about posing. I'm the real diva!

I'm coming to get Misty!....she sure is a very pretty little thing,oh and while i'm there i'm taking Katrina with me to ;)

Gorgeous pictures :kiss:

cheryl

Awww, She looks so sweet.... She'd make aperfect Easter Bunny! How long have you had her? Where did you get her?If I had another bunny I'd get a Nethie, they're like having a babybunny forever. :bunnyheart

Yes, I'm partial to the "always lookig like ababy" thing. I can do big dogs and bigger bunnies but I just love thelittle ones (hence misty.. she's 8 now and looks not even one!).Katrina was actually a pet store bunny. I live in Ontario and my exboyfriend got her from a store in town called Super Pet. She was aChistmas present so she is only about 4 months old. I got very luckywith her though. The vet says that her teeth and health are justperfect (I guess the teeth are a major issue for nethies). She is themaster of licking (I never knew anything other than a dog could lickthis much), has major energy (binkies EVERYWHERE), and is veryindependent. All in all she is the perfect pet for me.

Right now she is so happy to see me back (was gone for a week and momtook care of her) but soon she'll hate me because by April 1st I havemade a promise to have her spayed (and hopefully it will deal with theissue that she can't manage to use her litter box anymore.

So.. yeah.. that is the shorest version I could use to introduce Katrina... sorry! lol.

She gives you all licks though!

she's a nethie. Not sure anymore than thatthough. If anyone knows more about rabbits they can hopefully fill youin and myself. She is white with blue eyes. Looks like a prettierversion of the cadbury bunny.

Latest posts

Back