Justin's Football Pic

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmmcnair

Reaction score
Mybaby....

305100936105_0_ALB.jpg

Justin is the one with his boody sticking out with the black t-shirt sticking out way in the back...

He looked so cute. They did pretty good. It's toobad he blocks on offense and defense :p I am going to have tobuy him a book about football so that he will understand what he needsto do. So there is mybaby, who is growing up waytoo fast for me!

On a side note; when we got home from the scrimmage I checked on Ellaand she was in her litterbox just laid out...I tell you my heartstopped beating....I kept looking and saw her breathing. Shewas so passed out that we didnt' wake her up! I have neverever seen her sleep!!! This was a first and the fact that sheis so comfortable that I actually had to wake her up, just excites meto no end! After the kids went to bed I let her out, she wasso happy to be reunited with the fireplace!

Another side note, I am thinking about taking Bubba to the footballgames...I will let you know if it happens and what happens...wish usluck.

Dawn

Back