Just Wondering....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monklover

Reaction score
I was wondering if it was easier to bond 2 rabbits that are bonded with 2 other bunnies that are bonded. It just kind of seems like it would be a little easier....:ponder:

And no... I'm not getting 2 more bunnies any time soon.... I was just wondering!

Megan:tongue

Um...you could probably either mess up the bond between both or one of the pairs.

But I heard the more rabbits you add, the easeir it is to bond.

So I don't know.

Hmmm, I think it can depend! I know some pairs are quite territorial over each other, so that can be an issue. I know with trios sometimes bonds can break when you try to add in a third because there whole rankings go out the window.. but two bonded pairs together? Hmm.... not sure! :D

I'd be interested to know this as well! I know I tried bonding three single rabbits, but there was a lot of jealousy and I just didn't feel comfortable with it.. so I'm hoping for 2 pairs now! Maybe I'll be in the situation later on to bond both pairs together, who knows!

Yeah I would guess that they wouldn't really choose favorites as much because they already have somebunny to be with..... I wonder if anyone has done this with their bunnies...! :biggrin2:

Megan

Latest posts

Back