Just Wondering...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savannah1687

Reaction score
Does anyone else's bun like to be held on theirback like a baby? Rabbit loves it! I get her out at least four times aday and just hold her like that...its so precious!

Yup, its called "trancing". All three of mine will do it, but only for abouta minute, then they snap out of it.

Ive seen other bunnies that will stay like that forever!

Savannah1687

You lucky Lady!:great:

Mongo can't stand to be on His back, if you hold him likethat for more then a second or two he starts kicking likecrazy.:sad: He will let us holdhimcradled between the forearm and side of the body where hecan hide his headbetween your elbow andside.:dunno: for a little while anyway.:biggrin:

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

Neither of my rabbits do, but I once had a catwho absolutely loved it. He once rode in my lap on a road trip fromNova Scotia to PEI and spent most of it on his back, just like a baby.(He also loved going for rides in the truck, he never used tomake a sound (other than to purr), and he would jump onto my shouldersand stay there...I think he didn’t realize he was a cat.)

Yup. I would say my Danté really loves it:

tranced.jpg

tenacrewoods wrote:
Savannah1687

You lucky Lady!:great:

Mongo can't stand to be on His back, if you hold him likethat for more then a second or two he starts kicking likecrazy.:sad: He will let us holdhimcradled between the forearm and side of the body where hecan hide his headbetween your elbow andside.:dunno: for a little while anyway.:biggrin:

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"
this sounds jsut like my daisy she cant stand being on ehr back but she doesnt really like being held at all!

Dandy on the other hand loves it for a little while but her little backfeet shake quite a bit but if i put my hand on them they she will staylike thats for quite a few mins!

Pebble does this!:D Berri and Ebony hate it though, Pebble would stay like that all day!

IM000227-1.jpg

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Peanut did, before her tilt. She'd actually lean back and wash her face :rollseyes

Latest posts

Back