Just when I thought they were perfect little angels....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
They have to go and pee on the couch. Right after I had shampooed it of course. *sigh*

So now I'm going to have to re-do it, although I did a good scrub downby hand with Simple Green because of course the shampooer got allclogged up and was leaking! (It's my mother in laws, they have two dogsand it was full of dog hair I found out.)

Anyway, now I'm worried they're going to use the couch as they're pee zone. Bummer huh?

On a good note, we moved their litter box to where they werepooping/peeing in their cage and lo and behold, for a full 24 hoursthey ONLY used their box. I was pleasantly surprised. Until my hubbyfound the pee spots on the couch that is.

With our rabbit we put him in his cage and lethim pee anywhere he wanted to..Then we put his litter trey in that spotand now he uses it..

Oh what a bummer!

I read somewhere about gradually increasing the area they have accessto outside the cageuntil they consistently use thebox...everytime they use thebox and not your floor,increase the area.Also in a large area you may have to havemore than one litter box.

Hope you can solve the problem!

Megan

Back