Just waving a quick "bye"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Since I'm usually on here every day - I justwanted to say a quick "bye" on my way offline. I will try to check inhere once or twice a day...maybe.

But I need a break from being on the forum....something about a "real life"?

Its been building for a while and a few minutes ago Art recommendedthat it was time for me to take it NOW. After 27+ years of marriage -he knows me pretty well and he's right.

If an emergency topic comes up (like a stuck kit or a sick doe orsomething) - please pm one of the mods for fast assistance. We havesome really great rabbitry mods - and for those who don't know them -they are:

SunnieBunnie Rabbitry, Starlight Rabbitry, pamnock

They're really great people and know much more than I do about many things!

The mods do know how to get in touch w/ me if my help is really needed (like for a lionhead issue or something)...

I hope to be back in a week or so...maybe less...maybe more. But fornow, I'm taking the forum off my "homepage" so I'm not tempted to login so much!

Peg

:cry4::hug2:

I can't wait until you sign back on!:waiting:

I know what you mean about wanting to take a break. I really should fora little while. Sometimes I feel like I spend more time reading aboutother peoples bunnies and don't spend enough time with my own.:sigh

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Back