Just wanted to say...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bangbang

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I feel like I havn't posted in forever!!!!!! It has been a hetic time of late so I apologise for my lack on contribution to this forum!!
I have come on here frequently and caught up on the goings on though I just havn't been posting.
I have just completed my vet nursing wooo but now I have the flu... why does it always happen like that?!?!
Marley (my puppy) had eye surgery last Monday so i've been looking after him, he was verymiserable the first few days and I was quite worried about him. His eyes are much better and in another 2 weeks the sutures can come out.
Bangbang is doing wonderfully she is down to 3kg and maintaining that weight, she looks so good and is definetly feeling better. Endo hasn't lost weight... I don't know why not ? Silly guinea pig she's huge!!! I have rescued another guinea pig that i've called TIGER PRAWN! As he was dumped in a tiger prawn box. I'm getting him castrated then he can move in. He's rather cute. Maybe she'll loose weight with someone their to motivate her ;)
The cat is the same, I gave her a haircut... I'll take photos and post as its awesome :p...
Well i'll update Bangbangs blog soon and post photos of her and the rest of the crew.
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and i promise to be a more active member frmo now on!!!
Thanks and take care
Lara and Bangbang

Good to hear from you, Lara! Congrats on completing your vet nursing!

Poor little Marley, hope he feels better! Can't wait for pics of everyone!

Latest posts

Back