just wanted to say thank you

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjsara

Reaction score
i just wanted to say thank you to everyone herewho participates and keeps the forum running, this is great that peoplethat are like minded can come here for support, information andfriendship it is truly amazing to me thank you all.:):D:cool::dude:

Awww. That is so sweet. I couldn't agree moreGjsara. I too am incredibly grateful for all the help, advice, andsupport. Every one here is so awesome. I love Rabbits Only!

Tina

Well said you two!:pI totally agreewith both of you. I think this forum is great :)I haven'tbeen a member for long (wish I had discovered it a long time ago).Already have lots of new bunny knowledge! All learned fromthis forum. :cool:A big thank you to all those bunnymadpeople especially Carolyn, Buck & Pam.

yes!! thank you to veryone!! you all help me to learn so much and really helped me learn how to enjoy my bunny!!

oh yeah!! i picked up the 2004-2005 annual rabbits usa. it has so muchneat information in it! not to mention all the adorable pictures!!!

**edit**

i got it at petsmart for $7.50 incase anyone is interested

how can you tell who trolls are?? and what should i look for ?? iwasnt being sarcastic i really am thankful for this forum.

Don't worry about trolls, gjsara, just be sure not to give out anypersonal information as you never know who's reading it.

Bad behavior will give someone the "troll" name. You'll finda brief definition as to what a 'troll' is in the "Abbreviationdescriptions" list.

After having addressed the issue, we're moving on.

Continue toenjoy the forum.

-Carolyn

Back