just wanted to say hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magic_girl

Reaction score
hi i am new to this i been looking for a rabbit chat room i have 5 mini rexs 2 polish and 9 mini rex bunnies .thank you

Welcome to the site. I am sure you will find that there are lots of helpful and very friendly people around here and we all have one thing in common. . . . We LOVE our bunnies!

Welcome to RO! :welcome1

We have the Forum, where we all post and read messages, and we also have a live chat room where you can talk to people who are in there at the time. (Although people aren't always in there!)

There is a greenChat buttonon the upper right of your screen next to 'Home' that will take you there. :)

Enjoy!

sas :bunnydance:

i choose the mini rex because i could not findnoone else with rabbit's for sale around were i live i bought 3 doe's for $10.00 each the lady gave me the buck for free i could of got paper's on them i thank for $10.00 more for each rabbits but i didn't and there fur is solft and the rabbit's are friendly and they don't shed alot the 2 polish rabbits came from my mom i like there size. and 1 dwarf mix dutch doe i got for $5.00 i would like to get into dwarf rabbits or holland lop's if i can find some around here because i would small rabbit's thank you

Hello & welcome to the forum. I'm new myself.

Wow, you have a LOT of bunnies!!! I'd love to see some pictures.:)

hi i am new to this i been looking for a rabbit chat room i have 5 mini rexs 2 polish and 9 mini rex bunnies .thank you
Hi! I have a Mini Rex buck, and I want to have another bunny, This time a Polish doe, Since you have experiment with both breads may I ask you a question please? Can a mini Rex stay in the same place with a Polish bunny? Can they live together or should be kept separated? The Polish bunny is already spayed and they are not going make babies!

This is a thread from 2008 and I don't think that the Original Poster is still active on the forum, but I have mini rex and can answer your question. Any breed can stay in the same place with another breed as long as they have both been spayed and neutered and properly bonded. If you want to have bonded bunnies then you should have your buck neutered, wait 6-8 weeks, and then go on bunny dates with other buns that are spayed and neutered.
Here is blue eyes website on bonding rabbits. https://rabbitsindoors.weebly.com/bonding-bunnies.html

This is a thread from 2008 and I don't think that the Original Poster is still active on the forum, but I have mini rex and can answer your question. Any breed can stay in the same place with another breed as long as they have both been spayed and neutered and properly bonded. If you want to have bonded bunnies then you should have your buck neutered, wait 6-8 weeks, and then go on bunny dates with other buns that are spayed and neutered.
Here is blue eyes website on bonding rabbits. https://rabbitsindoors.weebly.com/bonding-bunnies.html
Thanks! I just checked the site and it was very interesting with lots of information! Thanks for sharing this with me! So it is not that much easy to keep two bunnies together! I should be more careful and do more research! Thanks again!

Back