Just Wanted to Rant a little!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camarie

Reaction score
Well today for 4 days ill be heading up to Wisconsin with my boyfriends family to their cottage. Salem will be in my grandmothers care. She loves giving him meds cause he just kinda gives in and drinks it. But back to Wisconsin and just everything. Life seems to be going seemingly, but I keep having that feeling that something bad is creeping it way up. In life it seems with me whenever something is good something bad comes and bites me in my butt. Does anyone else share this. Yes Salems medical issue right now stinks, but I feel something worse coming. I don't know i just needed to vent out some frustration. Well if anyone has any advice im all ears.

I don't have any advice but I hope everything goes ok.

I would just say don't go looking for trouble, just focus on what you have in the present right now and deal with that. Don't wait for something worse to happen, yes, something might happen, but you'll waste your life waiting for it and miss the good or less bad times.

Ok, so I slipped in a little advice there :p

I hope you have a good trip.

I had a whole nice thing written then IE had to go down :grumpy:

Anyways,

Don't let it spoil your trip. If somethings going to happen, good or bad then you're just going to have to face it when it happens. You're going to have to trust everything is going to be okay or you're just going to be worrying all weekend.

Oh, have fun ! :wave:

Latest posts

Back