Just wanted to make you JEALOUS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
I have been priviledged to be able to add this precious soul to my family.

Her name is Cheyanne. She is a 10 week old Sable Point Holland Lop. I adopted her from a veteren forum member (CorkysMom). Her father Korbel is a GC!

The pictures do no justice to her colouring, she is absolutely breathtaking!

INTRODUCING......

October202007016.jpg

IM000629.jpg

You warned me and I STILL had to look.

Gah..now I'm jealous.

What a beauty! :pinkbouce::pinkelepht: congrats!

Hi Susan, nice to see you on here. I must say i miss hearing about all your babies.

That's one
BEAUTIFUL
little girl you have there.

Note to self add to Bunny Napping list.

Susan:apollo:

*Gasp!* She is gorgeous! I love the coloring! Now, I want one just like her, lol! :p

I saw recent pics of Cheyanne and she's become even more stunning..hehe, maybe I s/n't have let her go after all! :p

Sadly...I know I can't keep them all.....:grumpy:

That's it! That's the colouring I was talking about earlier in the poll! I love the sooty nose! I WANT one!

Awww, she is sooooooo cute! I'm booking me a flight over there right now, and bringing my empty carrier with me!

:stork:

She's actually l lightened up..when I get home (out of town right now for work)I'll try go get some pics of her brothers as I still have them....they are stunning, very light in body, dark ears, nose, feet, tail...they are colored as the SOP says they s/b. Normally you see the Sable Points as 'smutty' (around here anyway) which is what Cheyanne was when she was younger..but she's lightening closer to standard...so far I am one of the few in my area that is getting them this clean.

I'll have to poke Irishmist and get her to share them...I may be in trouble if I do so..lol

Back