Just Wanted to know- What is your favorite kind of animal(s)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candy07

Reaction score
I think it's a tie between Rabbits(of course),dogs,cats,horses, cows(hey once you help one give birth you got to lovethem and their baby!),pigs, ok-mostly every animal except snakes,poisenous spiders, or a animal that will have me as it's supper!!!

Horses!

Just FYI as pets I have: bunnies, horses (minis, ponies, and full size), mini donkeys, goats, dogs, cats, fish, and lizards :)

Jessi

I'm most definitely a dog person! But I lovepretty much anything and everything.:D Just a matter of time and money,or, more accurately distinct lack of both. ;) Otherwise my place wouldbe overrun!

Rabbits all the way.

But to be fair I am an animal person and have yet to come across ananimal that scares me or I don't like or something (although obviouslyI have come across individual animals that I don't like).

alligators of course... im weird... my firstlove was cows when i was little... don,t know why... but really i loveall animals big and small....

---becky:faint:

[align=left]I love them all. I am a big softeeand I would take in just about any animal as long as I have the meansto care for it properly. We've had Dogs, Cats, Rabbit, Fish, Bird,Hamsters, Snakes, Lizards...I also love big cats, especially Lions.
[/align]

HORSES! i have one of my own his names Niles. he's a horse off the racetrack!

Latest posts

Back