Just random bunny stuff..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoinBackToCali

Reaction score
I know I have been posting mostly in the let your hare down section.. so lemmie give a few bunner health updates..

The flemmie mix has regained usage of his formerly broken leg, and has stopped gnawing on the toes.

Maddie has had her recurring earmite issues, she seems to br prone to them.. and shes had some nasty eye boogers.. upon further investigation, I had to trim her fur around her lil eyes.. that seems to have remedied that. I did not know that about lionheads.

The one eyed Cali is starting to get ear mites.. so treatment for her..

Dodge is Dodge..

Reveille we discovered somehow had weird teeth.. her teeth had ground down kinda funny. They meet together fine, she doesn't have wolf teeth, but it's like she chipped one at an angle on the top, and the tooth on the bottom wore down to the exact same angle.. and they fit together perfectly..where they wore down funny. I don't know what to think.. genetic or she just chipped it being the idiot she is.. she gets so excited to see us she gnaws on the bars in the morning so she can get out on the rabbitry floor for the day. But she never had the problem before.. she never had it on the show table, and was deemed pretty close to a perfect specimen by a judge, and none of her babies ever had it, so that leads me to beleive she did it to herself.

So 3 am I am trimming toothies..

Other than that.. all the rest are safe and sound.. everyone healthy with no illness..

I read every forum everyday.. I learn something new here everyday!

Tony and Clover did damage to their teeth on the cage wires. Both have since gotten better, but I thought I might have some serious problems with Clover - I think she's fine since we found a bag from craisens that HAD been about half full...... completely emptied and the side eaten away..... I'd have panicked if I had seen it when it happened...... I know exactly when it was (had Luke check as to what she was chewing on one time and he said "nuthin" - now I know what it was!) and it's been about 2 weeks ago.

:p

Latest posts

Back