Just popped in

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaded Night Rabbitry

Reaction score
Shaded Night's Genetic Nightmare
starting my love of the completely wrong, terrible, and nasty shaded agoutis. :D

3 weeks tomorrow, picture taken tonight. :D

nightmare.jpg

nightmare2.jpg

Oh. magawd.

LOL.

It's so ugly it's beautiful.

and it has super nice type.

tbh, i can barely look at it. It just does not make logical sense in my brain. it does not compute.

Congratulations Megan. I hope its siblings are as beautiful as it is, except with showable colors.

What are you going to do with it?

If only it had siblings! He was the only baby I got out of my sable doe before I moved her on to her new home. (I may secretly be plotting to get her back.. mwahahaha. He'd make a great cross back to her, she has the width he doesn't and he has.... everything else. lmao!)

If he continues developing like he is (He's already been through a 3 week ugglies. Not sure if he's going to have some more stretches of it or not), then he's going into the sables, sable points, smokes, otters, maybe even what agoutis I have left. I have NO problem risking unshowable colors so long as I start getting type like this.

I had a feeling you'd say you're going to take that challenge. I wish you the best of luck with it, he really does have awesome type. :D

Oh WOW. I think you need to change 'nightmare' to DREAM, I didn't even notice his color. :nod:thumbup:hearts:

Latest posts

Back