Just One Dog - Christmas Miracle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Double N

Reaction score
This has been going from rescue group to rescue group. It's so amazing for those of us in rescue to see something like this.

Get your tissues ready!!

http://www.blip.tv/file/3014054

PS....sorry if this already has been posted....I did a quick look and didn't see anything, but I could be looking in all the wrong spots!

Awww this story really gets to me. Its kinda like what happened with my dog Ally. I saw a craigslist ad from some person begging someone to get her because she was going to be put down in five days.

I felt terrible, bookmarked the page, and waited to see if anyone would take her. Then, the day before she was going to be put down I checked. No one still did. So I got up really early, and started begging with my mom. This was during the summer and I was living with her. I said that we could go get her, fix her up, then i'd find her a new home.

FINALLY my mom agreed to drive the like...five hours with me to go get her. I know we passed a lot of really deserving dogs on the way, but I just couldn't let this one go.

We got there and she looked SO HORRIBLE. She had the same kind of droopy face as that dog and looked almost as bad.

Shes sleeping on my couch right now because none of us could give her up. She looks so much better and is the most wonderful dog.

I think its really great that a few lucky dogs get breaks like that. Ally was a tough looking girl like that guy, and its really hard for them to be adopted. Everyone wants the cute labs, small dogs, or spaniel types.

Thanks so much for sharing. :) It made me hug by big girl again.

Latest posts

Back