Just had to share this funny moment

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zee

Reaction score
I was just in my kitchen, making a cup of coffee. I was just giving it a stir and what happens???

I feel a tap on my leg, look down and Lop is on her hind legs, asking for a biscuit.

Luckily I had my camera at hand and manage to get a piccy of it

Pict0007.jpg

I had to laugh.

She does this every morning, when I make a cuppa, and in the evening.

She's such a doll !!!

LOL that is such a sweet bunny! Justwait till you have to make sure there are no bunnies in the fridge whenyou close it. Just think about that one for a minute!

Susan

OMGosh! How cute is she. I would neverbe able to say no to that sweet begging face. Give her a biscuit forme, well at least a piece. Too Cute.

Tina

Who can resist a cute face like that.

I go in the kitchen to get my morning cuppa, stir the spoon, this timeI find that Loo and Poppy decided to join the begging crew. So now Ihave 3 buns all on the hind legs. I didn't have my camera athand :(

It was such a cute sight, that all of them have an extra special treat, for making me so happy.

dajeti2 wrote:
OMGosh! How cuteis she. I would never be able to say no to that sweet begging face.Give her a biscuit for me, well at least a piece. Too Cute.

Tina

Ha ha lol awwww howcute,when my mum makes breakfast my rabbit goes in and out of herdressing gown and tugs on it my mum like get off lol its funny xxxgeorgie

Lop is so adorable!

When Emmy sees me wash the dishes, she circles around my legs which makes it tickles.

:inlove:

Latest posts

Back