Just HAD to post!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilfly

Reaction score
Sam had been in the house for a few hours and my boyfriend and i had been playing with her for ages.

Any way, Iain went back to work and I was lying on the couchwatching the tv not paying that much attention to Sam.She wasjust wandering about. Think she must have thought "Why is no-oneplaying with me anymore?"....So she sprinted right across the room andlept right on top of me with her face right in mine!! IT WAS THESWEETEST THING! (to quote U2).She has never really done anything likethat before it was sooooo cool. She's a great bun

Sorry to make a new post but it made me so happy....she must like me and be a happy wee girl.

-Gillian

Wish I could have seen that! She must think she's a dog!

When I want Snuggles' attention, all I have to do is pet one of theother bunnies. She comes running over and nudges me (orgooses me!) until I pet her, but if I just ask her to come to me, shenever will! Such attitude!

Laura

Mr. Z does that when he is out and I am layingon the couch watching TV. After he sticks his nose in my facehe jumps back down.

Ed

What a babe!

Rabbits can be so subtle, can't they? (NOT!)

Very cute story, Gilfly. I can picture it perfectly. Watch out for the sprinting bunny!

:runningrabbit:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back