Just brought her home yesterday :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emily0862

Reaction score
Chambersburg and Berlin, Pennsylvania, USA
I became a member of this site a while ago because i knew i was going to be picking up my rabbit soon and I just brought her home yesterday :). Shes a lop, I wanna say a french lop, and a broken orange. Thats my best guess. She's a little over two, not spayed. She is the size of a fat house cat haha. We call her Lola. She comes from a very good home and the only reason the people that had her gave her to me is because she wasnt getting enough time out of her cage.

Hi

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

Here is link to the rules of the site, light reading Rabbits Online Forum Rules.

You don't have to say what city your in but if you could update your profile withthe areayour in, may be likeNorth west Ohio, Canada, UK etc, that would help others provide you with info that may help you and your bunny.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info.

Dave

here she is, any ideas what breed?

100_0798.jpg

oh yeah she does....so it that what size she actually should be? haha. the lady i got her from said thats what the lady she got her from said, but she didnt think after she got that big that she was a mini. the minis i had were always smaller than that, maybe cuz they didnt get overfed and had lots of room to run? lol

I am not sure.., she might be a mini lop mixed with a large breed rabbit but got the looks of a mini lop and the size of the larger breed rabbit..

Latest posts

Back