Just bought 2 ratties :x

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChompersMom

Reaction score
I'll post pictures tomorrow sometime after I let them settle in for a day. They are sooo cute. One I let my husband name (he chose Abigail), and the other I haven't decided on her name yet. They are sooo cute. I missed having rats..I had one when I was in high school.I'm in love already. :inlove:

Here they are! Abigail is a bit easier to photograph because she has a calmer personality, but my ratty girl (whom I decided on the name Stormy) is a VERY curious rat and doesn't stop moving for a second! It's very entertaining when you put her on your shoulder because she keeps sniffing you and then crawling up to the top of your head. *sigh* I'm in love with both :p:heartbeat:
528.jpg

527.jpg

525.jpg

:inlove::inlove:beautiful! i had ratties when the kids were small. hubby wasnt keen on a third rat when Whiskers passed.:X havent told him im waiting for eldest to leave home when i will have a spare toom..:biggrin2:

great ratty names too:D

Your ratties are so cute! I especially love the colouring/markings of the black & white one - pretty unique.

What type of rats are they, by the way? I do not know much on rats, but was looking into getting one before since I adore the"Dumbo" variety.

I looooove the blazed girl, she is so precious! I love rats with blazes :inlove:.

Glad to see another rattie person! I've got 7 of my own ;).

Latest posts

Back